munford vs henry co

teebox

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well gang the War Wagon is loaded and ready to leave the black waters of Reelfoot Lake. Be safe everyone that is travelling.

Get back in the wagon...don't knock that over...GGRRRRHH...

ANNOUNCEMENT!!! FREE GATOR BITES are going to be served tonight at the game. BRFL I have a "special" bottle of brew for you and Wingman I have an extra serving of that intoxicating water from Buzzard Slough.

See y'all at the game! Let's make some noise tonight!!

WHO YA ROOTING FOR...H-C-H-S!!

Some folks might think you are making up a place called Buzzard Slough. My brother in-law never would fish there because he said everthing but the buzzards were dead!

Hmmm, 35-7 HC. Shall we let the score speak for itself or does anyone else want to try to knock HC's ability to hit, run, pass, or whatever aspect to the game you try to downgrade us in. Domination, that word says it all. Every aspect of the game. HEY COACH RANDALL, I KNOW YOU WILL GET ON THE INTERNET AND READ WHAT WE ARE SAYING. I GUESS WE "SEALED" THE DEAL DIDN'T WE. What do you have to say now WEST TN FOOTBALL. Are we tough enough! You have no clue man!

474 Rushing Yards. Offensive Line was Dominating. No doubt where the game ball should go.

Defense was tough. Looked like Red Swarm at times. QB was having to use 1-2 step drops and get rid of ball to avoid rush and to get quick passes in. The defense would come up big anytime MHS got inside 35 yard line. How many games have Pats held other team under 100 yards rushing? 4 or 5?

Great Game guys (Pizza got so close even I could smell it /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ) enjoy the weekend, JNS and Mr Mann comes to town next Friday.

I WAS RELIEVED TO SEE THE BABY SEALS WERE NOT HURT! GLAD NONE GOT CLOSE TO BR84, IF THEY HAD THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN IN NEXT WEEKS BREW!!!!

ROLL RED ROLL !!!!!!!!

Great game! I am so proud of our team. "Mercy, mercy ,me. things ain't what they used to be." Anybody old enough to remember that song? I love putting the mercy rule on Munford. In their defense, though, I went on the field after the game and all, even the coaches, were very nice. Quite different from last year. We have to win the next two games. Hardin County can still take first. One game at a time, though. Let's get Northside next week. Hey, players. Don't let Fall Break take you out of your zone. We need both of these wins. Coach Gaddis, I would have loved to have shut them out but smart move not to take any chances on injured players. Get well, Brandon!

It's hard for them to be rude when they have a mouth full of humble pie!!! 35-7, sounds like a "clubbing" to me. Good game guys, keep taking care of business!!!!!

Hey Coach Randall, here's some future advise you might want to take...Don't do interviews anymore, "baby seals" and "ugly stepchildren"!!! Seriously, make sure you say "OFF THE RECORD" next time.

474 Rushing Yards. Offensive Line was Dominating. No doubt where the game ball should go.

Defense was tough. Looked like Red Swarm at times. QB was having to use 1-2 step drops and get rid of ball to avoid rush and to get quick passes in. The defense would come up big anytime MHS got inside 35 yard line. How many games have Pats held other team under 100 yards rushing? 4 or 5?

Great Game guys (Pizza got so close even I could smell it /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ) enjoy the weekend, JNS and Mr Mann comes to town next Friday.

Can we now conclude that this years team is AT LEAST AS GOOD as last years? I have almost had to buy pizza multiple times this year and never even once last year. We have completely dominated our opponents with of course, two notable exceptions. Lets give these boys the credit they deserve! Pizza is still "on the table" for this weeks match up and I will be happy to buy. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> GO PATS!!

Whats our points vs opponents? like 400-50? Mercy rule 3 times?

Also, I do not take care of any psychiatric disorders

Can we now conclude that this years team is AT LEAST AS GOOD as last years? I have almost had to buy pizza multiple times this year and never even once last year. We have completely dominated our opponents with of course, two notable exceptions. Lets give these boys the credit they deserve! Pizza is still "on the table" for this weeks match up and I will be happy to buy. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> GO PATS!!

Whats our points vs opponents? like 400-50? Mercy rule 3 times?

Also, I do not take care of any psychiatric disorders

What are the requirements to get pizza? I keep hearing about this? What does the team need to do win?