Grace Christian @ Jellico

GiveMeWingsss

Wow...Youre probably a 40 year old man with no life so you just sit here to pick on highschoolers. I wish people would give Grace credit because if you havent noticed, they are actually pretty dang good. Not all schools can stick with Hampton for 3 quarters because Hampton is a talented team. And dont give me crap about how Hampton played bad. You didnt just play bad, Grace caused you to play bad! So give them some credit!

Sunshine ,I will be the first to say I am impressed with Grace. I was more impressed with the way you played Coalfield, I checked the stats and It looked like you guys won everywhere except on the scoreboard. As far as the Hampton thing goes ,Hampton played good, they just fombled the ball alot more than usual. Without the fumbles ,they would have killed you. Trust me ,they don't usually fumble that much. Its not like you did anything different to cause the fumbles,it just happens sometimes..Heck we fumbled twice when we wern't even touched.

I'm also going out on a limb and saying you will win the rest of you're games if you can play like you did against Coalfield and Hampton. I'm even giving you a pretty good chance of winning a 1st round playoff game.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunshine ,I will be the first to say I am impressed with Grace. I was more impressed with the way you played Coalfield, I checked the stats and It looked like you guys won everywhere except on the scoreboard. As far as the Hampton thing goes ,Hampton played good, they just fombled the ball alot more than usual. Without the fumbles ,they would have killed you. Trust me ,they don't usually fumble that much. Its not like you did anything different to cause the fumbles,it just happens sometimes..Heck we fumbled twice when we wern't even touched.

I'm also going out on a limb and saying you will win the rest of you're games if you can play like you did against Coalfield and Hampton. I'm even giving you a pretty good chance of winning a 1st round playoff game.

Well thanks Pujo. I respect your opinion and definitely appreciate it.

Well thanks Pujo. I respect your opinion and definitely appreciate it.

You are welcome Sunshine, I just call it like Isee it. I've not checked but I would be willing to bet that you guys had the most total yardage against Hampton than anyone has had all season. You had over 300 and most teams we;ve played haven't had 200. You guys are really stepping it up. Good job.

Wow...Youre probably a 40 year old man with no life so you just sit here to pick on highschoolers. I wish people would give Grace credit because if you havent noticed, they are actually pretty dang good. Not all schools can stick with Hampton for 3 quarters because Hampton is a talented team. And dont give me crap about how Hampton played bad. You didnt just play bad, Grace caused you to play bad! So give them some credit!

Nope, not even close to 40. The only thing I have been giving crap to is the transfers. I have said, Grace played us better than I thought they would. Some was Grace, but a whole lot of it was us, as previously mentioned by "THE PUJO". Get over Hampton and concentrate on what is left at hand.

Nope, not even close to 40. The only thing I have been giving crap to is the transfers. I have said, Grace played us better than I thought they would. Some was Grace, but a whole lot of it was us, as previously mentioned by "THE PUJO". Get over Hampton and concentrate on what is left at hand.

Ok we'll forget Hampton til we see you guys in the Playoffs...

thats okay............but can you handle twice in the same year, and if we do play, and not act like we hate carrying the ball, it will be ugly for you, but we can talk about that in a few weeks. Good luck!!!!!!

Good Luck to you guys too. And I think this will be the biggest game of the season... see ya in a few weeks.

Good Luck to you guys too. And I think this will be the biggest game of the season... see ya in a few weeks.

You stand a chance of seeing Hampton again this season, but you have alot of work to do to get there, Hampton also has their work cut out for them. Just because they have won against region 2 the last 2 years ,don't mean they are going to do it again. Just about anything can happen in football, ask the 2003 Highlanders.

y dont we all just shut up and see what happens on friday night!

Are you in middle school? Grace doesn't have a linebacker #52 that i could find. and yes everyone in region 1 will be looking to see what happens btween grace and jellico.