Div. I and II Predictions

hrdcrwrestler

I heard that Zach Heardon is not at Bolton this year. (That is what my husband was told.)

Wow! Zach Heardon and Chris Livingston at Cordova. The Dynamic Duo have worked over time in the off sseason /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he going 103 again? If so he would be my top pick, but he is registered at 119 in the Super 32 tournament. It's not that I don't think Jeremy is a good wrestler, I just don't think at this time in the pre pre pre season, he would be a favorite in my lame A## poll at either 112 or 119. But heck, I thought BRB was a woman

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Shoot, don't feel bad about that, BCB. What, with my willowy frame and all, it was an easy mistake to make. You should feel bad, however, about leaving Pavlou--or any Bradley wrestlers--off your list. After all, you only had to go back and review your video library.

I'm not surprised you left the remaining Brynewood Boy off the list, though, no matter how preposterous the omission--your modesty becomes you. We're looking forward to big things all the same, though, so make sure that 7-iron's put away--he's got to carry that neighborhood banner himself this time around.

I hope the (interminable) off-season was good to you and Harry Thornton, Esq., but with a new Springsteen album (with the band!!) released recently, how bad could it have been? Can the new album provide lyrics to sustain posts all the way through February? We'll have to see. There are other burning questions to explore as well: will Notre Dame-Seymour become the new Baylor-McCallie? Will Father Ryan become the new Baylor? Will RMC finally drop the act and drip arrogance and condescension? If Raider76 was as relaxed at matches as he seemed last year with a boy wrestling, what will he be like this year? Asleep? Will BCB MacGyver a mini-camcorder to his cufflink when scouting matches, or just keep a copy of Regulation I-B on him and brazenly wield his camera for all to see? Will Harry drink more or less before matches now? Regardless of the answers that are revealed to these and other avenues of inquiry, I look forward to another season of Harry and the Godfather--and the rest of us who trail along in your wake.

P.S. You two owe me a visit to Merv's, don't forget. I'll be the one in the corner wearing a mask and a voice distorter. I hope we'll talk wrestling, of course, but that most imponderable question of all must be answered: if there's no cigarette smoke inside Merv's, can Merv's really exist?

Signed,

He whose blood does run BigRed

Hey BRB.....thanks for remembering me. Look forward to seeing you guys twice this year. We're a bit banged up and bruised so hopefully we can put a lineup together and offer some type of competition.

My goal this year is just to make it to one of the pre-match meetings. Your pre-match meetings put the Georgia - Florida game to shame! I assume since Raider76 and Harry's sons have graduated they will be taking on the designated driver duties.

With our State a couple of weeks after yours maybe we can host a meeting down here. I may know of a possible watering hole or two.

Somebody wake up walkenvol.

RMC

Shoot, don't feel bad about that, BCB. What, with my willowy frame and all, it was an easy mistake to make. You should feel bad, however, about leaving Pavlou--or any Bradley wrestlers--off your list. After all, you only had to go back and review your video library.

I'm not surprised you left the remaining Brynewood Boy off the list, though, no matter how preposterous the omission--your modesty becomes you. We're looking forward to big things all the same, though, so make sure that 7-iron's put away--he's got to carry that neighborhood banner himself this time around.

I hope the (interminable) off-season was good to you and Harry Thornton, Esq., but with a new Springsteen album (with the band!!) released recently, how bad could it have been? Can the new album provide lyrics to sustain posts all the way through February? We'll have to see. There are other burning questions to explore as well: will Notre Dame-Seymour become the new Baylor-McCallie? Will Father Ryan become the new Baylor? Will RMC finally drop the act and drip arrogance and condescension? If Raider76 was as relaxed at matches as he seemed last year with a boy wrestling, what will he be like this year? Asleep? Will BCB MacGyver a mini-camcorder to his cufflink when scouting matches, or just keep a copy of Regulation I-B on him and brazenly wield his camera for all to see? Will Harry drink more or less before matches now? Regardless of the answers that are revealed to these and other avenues of inquiry, I look forward to another season of Harry and the Godfather--and the rest of us who trail along in your wake.

P.S. You two owe me a visit to Merv's, don't forget. I'll be the one in the corner wearing a mask and a voice distorter. I hope we'll talk wrestling, of course, but that most imponderable question of all must be answered: if there's no cigarette smoke inside Merv's, can Merv's really exist?

Signed,

He whose blood does run BigRed

I like the way you rite, it sure is purty

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Returning Medalists (*and those that were one match away*)

1. Jeremy Miller (Greenback)

4. Matt King (Greeneville)

5. Justin Hammons (Soddy-Daisy)

6. Ethan Farinella (Farragut)

*Chad Penson (Cordova)

*Chris Coubon (Antioch)

1. Josh Hadoobirsingh (Cleveland)

2. Tee Boone (ND)

3. Chris Pipken (Chea Co.)

5. Dustin Stewart (SD)

6. Zach Herndon (Bolton)

* Chris Bradbury (Ooltewah)

* Frankie Nuffio (Antioch)

3. Logan Biddy (Bradley)

5. Chris Livingston (Cordova)

* Ben Hebda (Clarksville)

* Jordan Harless (Karns)

1. David Graham (Bradley)

2. Jacob Henley (Rhea Co.)

4. Dustin Ortiz (Franklin)

6. Cody Hood (Ooltewah)

2. Mikey Fuller (SD)

4. Hunter Daniel (Rhea Co.)

6. Blake Ridenour (Maryville)

* Ty Zarbo (Franklin)

3. Ryan Konz (Franklin)

4. Anthony Grady (Clarksville)

6. Rian Burns (William Blount)

* Kenny Ehrman (Pigeon Forge)

* AJ Farinella (Farragut)

1. Dean Pavlou (Bradley)

4. Nick Shields (Maryville)

5. Wylie Davis (Franklin)

* Kole Bishop (Sullivan East)

* Robert Boebert (Kenwood)

2. Brett Shields (Pigeon Forge)

6. Brad Weakley (Clarksville)

* Todd Hacker (Collierville)

3. Ben Heacock (Franklin)

4. Joel Brimer (Greeneville)

* Thomas Hollman (McGavok)

3. Danny Tolbert (Red Bank)

4. John Warren (Ravenwood)

1. Jake Young (Ooltewah)

2. Monterrace Reams (Glencliff)

4. Patrick Flynn (Notre Dame)

3. Chris Wolfe (Ravenwood)

4. Cameron Croy (Brentwood)

5. Cody Quick (Tullahoma)

6. Carter McPhee (Franklin)

* Jacob Towry (Brentwood)

1. Cody Sliger (Ooltewah)

2. Robert Mycyk (Kenwood)

5. GL Waynick (FC)

6. Caleb Leonard (Halls)

* Bill Zimmerman (SD)

103 lbs. Div. I /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

*Nick Maxwell (Karns)

*Alex LaRue (Halls)

Both Nick and Alex could be in the mix at the State /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . Good luck boys. You are going to need it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .

103 lbs. Div. II /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

*Nick Maxwell (Karns)

*Alex LaRue (Halls)

Both Nick and Alex could be in the mix at the State /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . Good luck boys. You are going to need it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .

Not going to comment on whether the wrestlers will be a factor or not but they definitely won't be a factor in the Div II tournament since they both wrestle for Division I schools...

Not going to comment on whether the wrestlers will be a factor or not but they definitely won't be a factor in the Div II tournament since they both wrestle for Division I schools...

My bad, it has been a long day....Div I

Thanks. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• 1 month later...

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I know that Nick Maxwell is ready for 103. Win or not. He is excited about being a freshman in High School. I can not wait till the season starts. Go Karns /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just curious........How is Nick doing so far and Karns??

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />