10-AAA Preview

Costanza

10AAA will be competitive this year. Clarksville is preseason favorite as they should be. Rossview will be competitive as should North East. Not quite sure how those of you on here have put H.C. down behind Dickson and even Northeast, who they swept both last year and only graduated one kid. I know they're not up here in the Clarksville area and don't get as much exposure as our other teams do, but I think there is something special going on down there. I have a cousin who lives in Paris and he tells me that the new coach is really turning things around and that the kids have worked harder than I would believe this off-season. Springfield shouldn't be too strong after graduating ten kids and Kenwood is just too wild.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarksville is the clear cut favorite here...but I wouldn't rule out Rossview or Northeast. Rossview is going to be much better, especially getting Johnny Jackson as their head coach. I saw them play this summer and they are a completely different team. They beat some of the better AAA teams out there this summer, so expect them to be pretty good this year.

Oh I think the best teams in that side of the district are Clarksville, Northeast, Rossview and HC...but in what order they come in...I have no idea. Dickson will be right there in the middle and a threat on any night as well...

Hey Jimmy...here is my predictions for the whole region.

1. Northeast

2. Rossview

3. Clarksville

4. Henry Co.

and

1. Gallatin

2. Wilson

3. Lavergne

4. Mt. Juliet

so that's just one guys opinion.

Clarksville is the clear cut favorite here...but I wouldn't rule out Rossview or Northeast. Rossview is going to be much better, especially getting Johnny Jackson as their head coach. I saw them play this summer and they are a completely different team. They beat some of the better AAA teams out there this summer, so expect them to be pretty good this year.

Clarksville is clearly the class of this region. Rossview does have a lot of talent. Northeast should be next. Henry is very small, but their team does play extremely hard!