Hixson Girls

catsbackr

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bowling is the hardest sport to play hands down. I believe that anyone can shot a basketball or kick a soccer ball.....but how many people can throw 12 strikes in a row? or even put three great games together and have an 800 series? Bigcatdaddy08 if you don't have anything better else to do than talk about something that you can't do then the only thing dumb is you. Bowling is AMERICAS #1 SPORT.

-Bowler824-

I might disagree that Bowling is the hardest sport to play hands down. To say that "anybody can kick a soccer ball.... but how many people can throw 12 strikes in a row" Yes, my 3-year old can kick a soccer ball. He can also throw a bowling ball down the lane. He can't throw 12 strikes (I can't either), but he also can't run for 80 minutes, switching direction, dribbling without your hands, passing and receiving passes down the field, and put the ball in the net, with 11 other people out on the field trying to stop you. The same argument could be made for your basketball put-down, and probably every other sport.

Every sport has skills (some more physical, some more technical) that somebody has to excel at in order to do well at their sport. While I suspect that your argument is that Bowling at a high level takes skill, please don't push your argument by putting down other sports.

Good luck Hixson Girls!

I might disagree that Bowling is the hardest sport to play hands down. To say that "anybody can kick a soccer ball.... but how many people can throw 12 strikes in a row" Yes, my 3-year old can kick a soccer ball. He can also throw a bowling ball down the lane. He can't throw 12 strikes (I can't either), but he also can't run for 80 minutes, switching direction, dribbling without your hands, passing and receiving passes down the field, and put the ball in the net, with 11 other people out on the field trying to stop you. The same argument could be made for your basketball put-down, and probably every other sport.

Every sport has skills (some more physical, some more technical) that somebody has to excel at in order to do well at their sport. While I suspect that your argument is that Bowling at a high level takes skill, please don't push your argument by putting down other sports.

Good luck Hixson Girls!

I wasn't in anyway putting any other sport down. I was jusy saying that it is the hardest sport to play. You have to be so much more consistant in bowling than "basketball". Bowling is the best sport period.