District 11A...Can two teams make it to state this year?

thenomad

What are everyone's thoughts on this year's District 11A season.

Can Culleoka put together another run for the gold ball?

Can Moore Co. dethrone the champions and make a run at the state?

Will Richland slide under the radar and shock the state?

Which teams will be surprises and which will be busts? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Who's ready for some.... basketball?? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Moore Co. (12-0)

2. Culleoka (tie) (9-3)

2. Richland (tie) (9-3)

4. Cornersville (6-6)

5. Huntland (4-8)

6. Santa Fe (2-10)

7. Columbia Academy (0-12)

If you know something, I don't let me know. It's time to talk basketball.

Who ya got and why am I wrong??

There is no way Cully loses 3 games in district they have too much talent if they all play together, we may have lost a few guards but we have some shooters to fill their shoes the Warriors will come out on top

Tyler Jean will definitely be a force in District 11A. I believe he maybe the Player of the Year and a dark horse for Mr. Basketball.

There is so much talent in this District, I can't believe more teams haven't spoken up on their chances. Winning is becoming a habit at some perenial cellar dwelling schools.

Speak up let your voices be heard.

Come on don't start this crock of crap about Richland for the 8th year in the row of how they are going to be the contending for it all at the end of the season.... please we already assume it's going to happen as much as ya'll have told us.

Well, how do you figure this thing plays out. By looking at the returning rosters, Moore Co. lost nothing, Richland lost one starter, and Culleoka lost two starters. I don't believe anybody has picked Richland to shock the world as they did last year. however, they do have a solid core returning this year as seniors.

Give us your predictions, please!

1. Moore Co. (12-0)

2. Culleoka (tie) (9-3)

2. Richland (tie) (9-3)

4. Cornersville (6-6)

5. Huntland (4-8)

6. Santa Fe (2-10)

7. Columbia Academy (0-12)

If you know something, I don't let me know. It's time to talk basketball.

Who ya got and why am I wrong??

moore co. undefeated?....richland ties with culleoka?...doubt it.....i think culleoka and moore co. will split the series and they will destroy everyone else in the district...seriously....i will pick richland to finish last every year for the simple fact that for the last 6 years all richland fans have talked about how great the teams gonna be this year...which theres nothing wrong with supporting your team but be realistic....ill give them respect when they win games there not supposed to win

moore co. undefeated?....richland ties with culleoka?...doubt it.....i think culleoka and moore co. will split the series and they will destroy everyone else in the district...seriously....i will pick richland to finish last every year for the simple fact that for the last 6 years all richland fans have talked about how great the teams gonna be this year...which theres nothing wrong with supporting your team but be realistic....ill give them respect when they win games there not supposed to win

I am in no way a fan of Richland, or any other school for that matter. I am a fan of this district and region area. I think that this is an excellent place for high school basketball. I was looking at returning starters and players and believe that this will be Richland's best chance for something to happen. Moore Co is stacked again with another year of experience. Culleoka should be at the top of the district but this will be the tough's year to get there. I think that this might be the toughest district and region behind that of Union City, Humboldt, and Lake Co.

• 2 weeks later...

With Richland and C.A. winning against region opponents, has the domination of District 12A finally been balanced a bit?

Richland beats Community by 20 points.

C.A. beats Frank Hughes by 5 points.

Any word on the Moore Co./Grundy Co. game??

Richland has two score 20 and several around 10. Could this be the best Richland team since their Sub-State run so many years ago?

With Richland and C.A. winning against region opponents, has the domination of District 12A finally been balanced a bit?

Richland beats Community by 20 points.

C.A. beats Frank Hughes by 5 points.

Any word on the Moore Co./Grundy Co. game??

Richland has two score 20 and several around 10. Could this be the best Richland team since their Sub-State run so many years ago?

why dont you just go ahead and give them the gold ball since they beat community