District 11A...Can two teams make it to state this year?

thenomad

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Moore Co. (12-0)

2. Culleoka (tie) (9-3)

2. Richland (tie) (9-3)

4. Cornersville (6-6)

5. Huntland (4-8)

6. Santa Fe (2-10)

7. Columbia Academy (0-12)

If you know something, I don't let me know. It's time to talk basketball.

Who ya got and why am I wrong??

Aparrently this guy did, but im not sure what happened to them, their not that bad its just they don have a point guard, everything else is good, but a good pooint guard makes or breaks a team

Hey, I made a mistake. Not knowing much about the upcoming talent makes a difference. I know they had the Williams kid and that was about it from last season. It looks like they have picked up some young talent.

As for Santa Fe, they may be the team to go without a win. Spires won't be able to carry the load, like the post from two years ago.

As for Moore Co. and Culleoka, Moore Co. has already proven their worth against a district foe. Culleoka can't afford to lose this game on their home floor this early in the district season. A lose here would give Richland a little hope for the back end of their schedule.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ON FRIDAY!!

Hey, I made a mistake. Not knowing much about the upcoming talent makes a difference. I know they had the Williams kid and that was about it from last season. It looks like they have picked up some young talent.

As for Santa Fe, they may be the team to go without a win. Spires won't be able to carry the load, like the post from two years ago.

As for Moore Co. and Culleoka, Moore Co. has already proven their worth against a district foe. Culleoka can't afford to lose this game on their home floor this early in the district season. A lose here would give Richland a little hope for the back end of their schedule.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ON FRIDAY!!

a loss here would give moore co. the upper hand...like ive been saying though until richland upsets cully or moore co. i dont see them with a shot at winning this district...noone overlooks richland after the past few upsets and close games they've had over the years so richland really has to bring it because moore co. and culleoka come fully prepared to play the raiders

a loss here would give moore co. the upper hand...like ive been saying though until richland upsets cully or moore co. i dont see them with a shot at winning this district...noone overlooks richland after the past few upsets and close games they've had over the years so richland really has to bring it because moore co. and culleoka come fully prepared to play the raiders

I agree. I do not see Richland upsetting Cully in the near future. I mean anything is possible but Cully is just going to have to go out there and not play together at all. Which is not going to happen.

I believe you are both taking what I am saying out of context. I don't think Richland can beat them; however, if Richland is hot like they have been some games and Culleoka is cold like they have been some games, anything is possible. A loss to Moore Co. would definitely hurt Culleoka's mental edge over Richland. The Culleoka/Richland game is at the end of the district rotation. If Culleoka loses tonight by 10, it would have to swing the momentum towards Richland.

All I am saying is, Culleoka has got to step it up, if they want to repeat what they accomplished last season.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> WOW!!! What an unbelievable game between Moore Co. and Culleoka!!! Two lead changes in the last 15 seconds. Game was a blowout in the first quarter Culleoka 20-7. 2nd quarter was a blowout 19-6 Moore Co. The rest of the game was nip and tuck. Demario Williams scored at will showing why he is a Division I signee. However, Moore Co. was more physically and mentally tough down the stretch. Culleoka had two players receive technicals to cost their team 4 points. Moore Co. was able to execute and create for everyone while Culleoka turned to Williams. Alexander hits a bucket with 2.0 seconds to finish off the clash of the two top seeds in 11A. 54-53 Moore Co.

Which team will rise and which one will stumble? It's Moore Co. stealing home court and the edge in my unprofessional opinion.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> WOW!!! What an unbelievable game between Moore Co. and Culleoka!!! Two lead changes in the last 15 seconds. Game was a blowout in the first quarter Culleoka 20-7. 2nd quarter was a blowout 19-6 Moore Co. The rest of the game was nip and tuck. Demario Williams scored at will showing why he is a Division I signee. However, Moore Co. was more physically and mentally tough down the stretch. Culleoka had two players receive technicals to cost their team 4 points. Moore Co. was able to execute and create for everyone while Culleoka turned to Williams. Alexander hits a bucket with 2.0 seconds to finish off the clash of the two top seeds in 11A. 54-53 Moore Co.

Which team will rise and which one will stumble? It's Moore Co. stealing home court and the edge in my unprofessional opinion.

I was told that the technical foul on Stephens was for "staring at the ref". Has anyone heard of or seen this before?

I wouldn't be shocked, if that's true.

Yes, that is true. While Jean was getting ready to shoot his foul shot. Funny thing is his bench was behind the ref!!!! Great game tonight in spite of the refs!!!!!!! Was it just me or did it seem like every time #23 for MC dribbled the same ref called him for traveling????

I can't wait for the next game!!!!!