CoachT+ Members can now edit & delete games

CoachT

Since fans are the key source for information on CoachT I think it is time to give some fans the opportunity to edit games in order to better fix mistakes, etc. and CoachT Plus fans have the ability to send me private messages in the event of problems.

CoachT+ members can now edit games by going to a game on the schedule or Scoreboard, then click the G symbol, and look for the Edit link on the right.

• 4 weeks later...

Can I edit all the games to make us undefeated???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sorry just kidding, but I had to say that!!!!! You do a great job with this website!!! Thanks!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey Coacht,

On the McGavock girls basketball schedule, there is a February district tournament game against Stratford listed as a 56-53 win for McGavock. That was a boys game. The girls had a buy into the semifinals & didn't play till Saturday. Can you take that off?

Thanks!