Coaches on the Hotseat

BigRedMACHINE78

Ralph Potter (Brentwood Academy): After a loss to the BIG RED MACHINE---MBA---this past weekend, BA fans are grumbling for the days of Carlton Flatt. Potter may be out on the street if things don't turn around.

Paul Townsend (Mt. Juliet Christian): Promised a state title within four years...in year two, MJCA isn't sniffing the playoffs. This is a community that expects a winner and cannot tolerate the losses for much longer.

Ray Greene (Lancaster Christian): After a narrow win against Red Boiling Springs, the boo birds were out in full effect at the last home game. Fans are restless and believe that the gimmick offense of LCA cannot ever produce a winning program. Expect Greene to be out before the end of the calendar year.

Phillip Shadowens (Smyrna): A state title has upped expectations in Smyrna, but the level of play on the field has declined. The loss to Lebanon was a major red flag and after this season things won't be so "Sonny" in Smyrna. Prediction---Shadowens to Middle Tennessee Christian in a shocker!

Anyone else have other ideas? These are just some thoughts, and I don't claim to be an expert by any means. Just an MBA fan in Murfreesboro that loves high school football

Ralph Potter (Brentwood Academy): After a loss to the BIG RED MACHINE---MBA---this past weekend, BA fans are grumbling for the days of Carlton Flatt. Potter may be out on the street if things don't turn around.

Paul Townsend (Mt. Juliet Christian): Promised a state title within four years...in year two, MJCA isn't sniffing the playoffs. This is a community that expects a winner and cannot tolerate the losses for much longer.

Ray Greene (Lancaster Christian): After a narrow win against Red Boiling Springs, the boo birds were out in full effect at the last home game. Fans are restless and believe that the gimmick offense of LCA cannot ever produce a winning program. Expect Greene to be out before the end of the calendar year.

Phillip Shadowens (Smyrna): A state title has upped expectations in Smyrna, but the level of play on the field has declined. The loss to Lebanon was a major red flag and after this season things won't be so "Sonny" in Smyrna. Prediction---Shadowens to Middle Tennessee Christian in a shocker!

Anyone else have other ideas? These are just some thoughts, and I don't claim to be an expert by any means. Just an MBA fan in Murfreesboro that loves high school football

Who is this guy, first off LCA cannot have a losing season and it is there first year! Brentwood Academy??????? This is probably that scottsboro idiot.

Who is this guy, first off LCA cannot have a losing season and it is there first year! Brentwood Academy??????? This is probably that scottsboro idiot.

Thanks for the response. Honestly, I didn't know that much about Lancaster's program...I am surprised they are first year!!!! For some reason, I thought they had been playing for 5+ years at the independent level. I have seen a couple of your games this season and knowing it is the first year puts a lot in perspective. Coach Greene deserves at least the next two games to show what he is made of...he probably will get another year as well. Another close one with RBS, though, and he may not be around to see year three of LCA football.

How are they looking for the next two games?