Livingston Academy

smartie201014

You know REGal4, I wondered who you were and now I know. If you read the beginning of the reply it stated the "short of it". No one outside the Mustangs and Kat's family need to know everything that goes on. It is the dirty part of youth sports and people like yourself I really have a distaste for. Only someone with NO CLASS would bring something up like this in this type of open forum. I won't even give you the satisfaction of really replying to this as it really is NO ONES BUSINESS BUT THE PARTIES INVOLVED. Like I said all is good and that truely is what it is. All parties have moved on, had success and at the very least everyone was TRUTHFUL about their intentions unlike some that I know. Now we know who we are...stop hiding behind the screen name and grow up. If you really need to have this discussion further you have my email address...Even then it really is NONE of your business.

Your reputation Preceeds You on this Forum and in the community! Somethings never change.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your reputation Preceeds You on this Forum and in the community! Somethings never change.

In all honesty I could care less about where my reputation proceeds me in this forum or any community. I have 70+ players on four teams that I coach and a handful of soccer people I actually consider as soccer knowledgeable whose opinion matters. People all over CoachT hide behind a screen name and like BigG states "say things they would never say to each others face". I will take the opinion of a man who has spent 48 years of his life coaching at the highest levels, is in the Soccer Hall of Fame and has forgot more soccer then I will know over anyones opinion of MY reputation or abilites on here or in Knoxville. RAC Him...I am out!!