District 9A

grammar

Maybe someone in D-9 can give NCS some competetion. They put us out of the regions the last two years in the first round. I knew they would be tough but I thought they lost their best player last year. D-9 seems to have maybe 6 teams that could slip up and beat anyone else in the District. I will give the top two spots to Eagleville and Van Buren at this point. I would say the last two spots are up for grabs between Forrest, Cascade, Community, and MTCS. Of course all this could change in a few games.

NCS did lose their best player. But the transfer from Brentwood Academy has really helped, scoring in double digits all but one game. He had 26 last night against Cascade.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what you are looking at when you watch Forrest play, but the only thing I see is all of the players hustling their butts off. These two player are athletic, but have a surrounding cast that is solid, and play great defense. Watch a little closer next time. See who gets on the floor, plays defense, gets rebounds, and assits. I think you will get a different picture.

your right everyone was busting their butt for rebounds, they all play good defense, but i think they get a little sloppy toward the end cause most of the games ive seen they have lead at least part of the game and blown it in the fourth quarter and then they get into foul trouble. also i think if u call this team out they will respond in a positive manner just to prove watever you say wrong