all midstate team

jbroadrick

Who decides who makes All Mid-State Team?

How are they picked? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

don't really know....sometimes I think they take the list from last year and cross off the seniors and add a few.....sometimes maybe they just pull names from a hat! I am being sarcastic (before everyone gets in an uproar!) I really don't know....it begs the question! Seriously I have seen players who had a good year the year before but maybe hardly played due to an injury or injuries and they showed up the next year as All Mid Staters...when clearly others had a tremendous year and were missed!

living in the past?

Do you ever comment on your team or just look for opportunities to slam your opponents. Looking for last years all state team is not living in the past. I would just like to know who made it and who is still playing high school. If you have the answers, post the results. If not, get off me for a few days. It will all be over soon. Good luck with the powerhouse Melrose. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />