Riverdale at Smyrna

Lost Old Dad

hahahahahahahaha.....you busted old bdogg. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It is a shame b/c Smyrna has a good team with many good coaches and fans....yet most folk look at bdogg as the typical stereotype for Smyrna and hate on them. Quit while you are ahead, bdogg, and try to show some class.

I just have one thing to say to you to-pee. Who's your daddy? Who's your daddy to-pee?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smyrna will put up 21-28 quick points and then hang on for the win. Riverdale is too soft. They'll get busted in the chops a couple times and quit. same thing they did in the playoffs.

This one is an easy win for Shad.

and what makes think this ? do not put this team in the same category as last years team a totally diff all around

and 21 to 28 points ? a team hasnt done that all year long and u say quick ha what u smoking on wingman

Smyrna will put up 21-28 quick points and then hang on for the win. Riverdale is too soft. They'll get busted in the chops a couple times and quit. same thing they did in the playoffs.

This one is an easy win for Shad.

Nothing about the WARRIORS is "SOFT"!!! & THEY do not "QUIT"!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> so you & Bdogg need to dream on .... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As usual , bdogg has to resort to namecalling instead of proving what he thinks with facts. I have been called much worse than anything you could come up with. I will continue to support MY team, Oakland , and another team that has a CLASS act as its head coach such as Riverdale. There is nothing you can say that will shut-me up or down, bdogg. Like I said, you are really giving the Riverdale fans some easy stuff to counter....... you better try harder. I can guarantee you that a classy kid like Sonny gets sick to his stomach knowing you are representing his team on this forum like you are. I know for a fact that Sonny repects all schools and players and doesn't appreciate your so-called help. I bet he thinks you are totally disgusting. Too bad he can't teach you some of his humility .

BTW, that is NOT wingman10. It is someone trying to pose as him as wingman11. I can assure you that wingman10 thinks VERY highly of Coach A and every member of his staff.

As usual , bdogg has to resort to namecalling instead of proving what he thinks with facts. I have been called much worse than anything you could come up with. I will continue to support MY team, Oakland , and another team that has a CLASS act as its head coach such as Riverdale. There is nothing you can say that will shut-me up or down, bdogg. Like I said, you are really giving the Riverdale fans some easy stuff to counter....... you better try harder. I can guarantee you that a classy kid like Sonny gets sick to his stomach knowing you are representing his team on this forum like you are. I know for a fact that Sonny repects all schools and players and doesn't appreciate your so-called help. I bet he thinks you are totally disgusting. Too bad he can't teach you some of his humility .

BTW, that is NOT wingman10. It is someone trying to pose as him as wingman11. I can assure you that wingman10 thinks VERY highly of Coach A and every member of his staff.

yea i think he is related to bdogg lol

You are a very jealous fan. Oakland is terrible, and you like to run down other programs. Maybe you can come up with another slogan in the offseason. Such as ......Painless Train......Inept Train.....down right pitiful train.

Once again, resorting to name-calling instead of answering simple questions. I will repeat......how many D-1 players have yall had in the last 4 yrs and how many rings do you have as a result? Also how many times were you able to beat Riverdale with Coach Rankin at the helm? If you need help answering any of the above, I will be most happy to help you.

I am ready for the next batch of name-calling instead of the answers. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now back to the ballgame. How is Bryson coming along with his injury status? Did he just roll his ankle? I hope he recovers 100% for this game. I would like to see how he handles Riverdale's LB's. He is an excellent back with a lot of talent. Cat was right before the season started predicting we would know that name by season end.

Be sure to listen to 1450AM Thursday at 4:00 - I am going head to head (mine is the one with hair on it) against Smyrna's Jeff Shipley and we will be fielding calls from Warrior and Bulldog fans - and can't wait for some wings after the game Friday /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

i'll be sure to listen for that...grew up around shipley, he's a HUGE smyrna fan unfortunately for him (think he was an alumni). positive to me is he is also a HUGE mtsu fan, so i wont be to tough on him. he lives in murfreesboro and got some kids who should be high school age by now i would think, would be interesting to know if they actually go to smyrna or not.

ask him how he lost all his hair, if it was from the warriors scalping him so many years lol. i LOVE hearing him speechless on the PA every time we play at smyrna. i went to the 2nd half of the blackman game there last year and the 1st half of siegel game this year and hear completely different tones in those games from when the warriors come visit.

Smyrna has given up 116 points this year and has only two shutouts, how do you give them any advantage? Riverdale has only given up 54 points this year. Also, you have an injured freshman running back, how is this an advantage over a team with as many running backs as Riverdale's? Riverdale's QB will out rush your tailback. RIverdale will have two, maybe three 100 yard rushers this game.

GREAT points. Bdogg isn't ignorant, he knows all these things but you will NEVER get him to admit it...i would love for young jeremiah to get a taste of Verge and that dline (that smyrna has the advantage over somehow?)...despite being a freshman he should be familiar with verge (as so the rest of the state) by now as he has been featured on the cover of On The Ball Magazine TWICE (including current issue)

I was wondering who Shipley is, and you just answered the question. Thanks.

I had no clue that a new issue of On the Ball was out. Thanks for the tip.

anytime /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />. right after i saw your post on taron i went looking for that photo too lol. i have been gone all weekend and unfortunately missed the WC game so my anticipation for this friday is like record high haha