Cascade vs. Jo Byrns

FridayMainEvent

Game winner?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner?

Actually the dang things tore at the eyelet. Fought the construction in Mboro this am to buy them,,,,does he like them???? Nooooo!!! But as long as they put the ball through the post I am Happy!!!

You should of hollared at me, I'm going to leave early today and be at the school by 3. I could of picked them up for you. He better put it through tonight, I think he'll be a key factor in this game.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should of hollared at me, I'm going to leave early today and be at the school by 3. I could of picked them up for you. He better put it through tonight, I think he'll be a key factor in this game.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go get Em http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Now I am really nervous. Glad it doent seem to affect him.

Wife doesnt get off work till 4:30, then drive from Boro. They are working on north bound lanes over interstate this am with one lane close. Knowing the state, they will wait till everyone is heading home and close south bound lanes.

Sorry your dyslexic... thats Cascade 35......JB 17

Hey who ever wins.. I am glad that this has been civil all week. We have been accused this year from others everything from recruiting players to killing Kennedy. GOOD LUCK TO ALL, lets just have a injury free game, and a safe drive for those coming from Jo Byrns. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Oh no my friend numbers are my life I don't mess them up too often.

Thanks for noticing about the civil thread. I'm going to state one thing about recruiting players. My dearly departed Father loved sports and played for JB in the late '50's early '60s. He told me one time his opinion about player recruitment when the whole recruiting players in public schools sytems was a big topic when I was in high school. It was over a certain basketball player that at one time lived in Portland but relocated in the East Robertson School zone. My Daddy said that had he had a child that appeared to have the talent and skill to obtain a college scholarship he would move to where ever he needed to give them the best chance to play and been seen by recruiters. So I think the whole recruitment of players is blown way out of proportion good players are going to play at the best programs what parent would want anything less for their child. Especially when a college degree is becoming more necessary to make a living.

Actually the dang things tore at the eyelet. Fought the construction in Mboro this am to buy them,,,,does he like them???? Nooooo!!! But as long as they put the ball through the post I am Happy!!!

Our you sure that our kids aren't related. That would bw what happened to me if I had gone and bought cleats without mine.

If I had to guess, I'd say #44 will take over the kickoff duties. Punting will still be #7. Our kicker last year is the same as this year. He can kick the ball when he wants to.

I heard #44 was kicking off and kicking x-tra points in practice. It remains to be seen if Adkins will kick x-tra points or not. I hope he allows the kicker to kick deep rather than short kick. I can see giving a team the ball at the 40 yard line.

I heard #44 was kicking off and kicking x-tra points in practice. It remains to be seen if Adkins will kick x-tra points or not. I hope he allows the kicker to kick deep rather than short kick. I can see giving a team the ball at the 40 yard line.

If Your Giving it To Em At the 40 Why Not Onside kick it. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10