McKenzie Rebels vs Lake County Falcons

maverick348

Even the blind chicken will get a peice corn every now and then, i dont think the rebels have anything to worry about.

I have not seen the Rebels play this year.................. But the last two years I have and they were hard to beat then. I can pick them to win now, because they will not be playing against my boy any more.......................... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean there is a place where they dont play football, what kind of a sick trick is this? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

no football what in the world coming too.......................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Butchie ain't going anywhere as long as I'm on here. It's his mission in life to harrass (sp) me relentlessly!!!!! monstereman99, don't be so thin skinned and take all this so serious/personal. We've tried to get you and some others to understand that we're just haveing fun and messing with each other on here and butchie is just filling his roll in all this. He likes to mess with folks and the best way to deal with it is to mess back with him!!!!

On the other hand if you feel better getting all out of shape about it then go ahead 'cause that's your right and well, we really don't care. It's your loss. So far I've met a lot of these folks on here and not just from McKenzie and they have all been good folks and great football fans. Just because we support differeent teams doesn't mean anything as far as us all getting along including butchie. If you ever meet him face to face (he is a little scary looking though---he loves Halloween!!) you'll see what I mean!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya'll Falcons Friday night!!!!! It's done got near cold over here----no need for 'skeeter spray at all!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop at Hig's to eat and be sure to wear your "I Ate at Hig's" shirts to the game. It'll drive butchie crazy!!!!! He'd prolly miss most of the game!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Its not a trick even Clarksburg is undefeated in football since the high school started /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah, Clarksburg even had t-shirts made up and sold 'em at Wal-Mart in Huntingdon (and some other places I think) for a while honoring that feat!!!!

But, I heard there's a town ordinance against owning a football in Clarksburg the other day so..........??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Good Choice they Don't Play Much Of Anything. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hey yeah Butchie, Rutherford might just be the prime spot for you. Then you could align yourself with teams all around the area and REALLY spread the love around!!!!!! You'd prolly have to quit work to get in all your coachT time though!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dang Duck Four Posts in A Row? Did You Overdose On Geritol or Something. Ya'll Leave Monsterface33 Alone. Him And His Girlfriend 10 district are just Jealous. They Even Started a Congrats to Noah Lampkins Thread. They Could Have Gotten More Posts Results With A Discount On Sweet Taters. If Gleason Played Bruceton 50 times How Many Times Do They Win? Cmon You have A Number In mind. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />