McKenzie Rebels vs Lake County Falcons

maverick348

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get ready Rebels because the Flying Falcon are coming to town. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

GO REBELS

Now Mav, how long do you actually think they are going to soar?? Falcons are birds of prey but I have never heard of one looking for a old bearded man with a walking stick, coat an tie and a large hat.

All right Duckman..Butchie..other McKenzie fans..keep it pretty good in perspective..Yall are getting a lot of young Birds...lol..WE've had some pretty good games between us so I'd appreciate yall not whipping us 62-0..Remember..yall are already assured of the #1 seed so what yall should do is go ahead and rest Carr and all the other starters and not take a chance of getting hurt and missing the playoffs..Butchie..You need to make this point to your coach..lol...This could get ugly in a hurry..We couldn't stop West Carrol,Gleason,Bruceton and U.C. from moving the ball on us so yall should take it fairly easy on my young birds..Congrats on a fine season thus far...I'm waving the white flag for my boys.....

The Rebels cannot take any team lightly.....especially Lake County. Lake County has always had some good athletes. The Rebels must take it one game at a time and practice hard this week preparing for the Falcons. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hopefully this will be an injury free game, as I know it will be a hard hitting contest.

Go Rebels!!!

the falcons are too young to match up with the rebs. we do have a few playmakers but not on defense. we have no coverage in the secondary. long night for the falcons unless they pull a rabbit out of a hat but not likely. our qb wants passing yds instead of wins. yes his name will be in the lc record book along with the losses. too bad he is not a true lc kid instead of a dyer co implant. never the less, coach p better not pull out too many senior players or a certain moma might just go off again like she did on coach p following the south fulton game. moma, let the coach coach, not you!!!!!!!!!!

the falcons are too young to match up with the rebs. we do have a few playmakers but not on defense. we have no coverage in the secondary. long night for the falcons unless they pull a rabbit out of a hat but not likely. our qb wants passing yds instead of wins. yes his name will be in the lc record book along with the losses. too bad he is not a true lc kid instead of a dyer co implant. never the less, coach p better not pull out too many senior players or a certain moma might just go off again like she did on coach p following the south fulton game. moma, let the coach coach, not you!!!!!!!!!!

Alright something just hit a nerve with me.......

What flippin difference could it possibly make that Henson is a "Dyer Co implant"??...Who would you say should be the QB at Lake County??....You don't have another one....

The reason this does hit a nerve is because my youngest son went to elementary school in the Obion County School System.....He has a brother that went to and played for Darren Bowling at Obion Central for four years...Everybody just expected my youngest would follow suit.....Look,I live in Union City,both boys have lived in Union City all their lives..Actually about 2 miles from the high school here in Union City......Well,my son wanted to go to Union City High School and I supported him....I'm a UC grad,my brother is a UC grad and my sister is a UC grad...But,I have heard of whispers about my kid not playing this position or that because he is a "county kid"...Give me a #$#@^ break...It's not like the kid moved in from Bum&^&% Egypt....And what difference would it make anyway???..If you have a kid that can play,then why on Earth would you try to keep him from playing just because he didn't come up with the other kids...Do you actually think the people in McKenzie care that D.Carr,their star QB,schooled in the Union City School System for awhile??...I'm pretty sure they feel awful fortunate to have him.........It doesn't take much of a person to make personal attacks on a kid that cannot be older than 15 years old and you have downed this Henson kid since the very first game of the season....And I'll tell you something else...I don't think a kid should play just because he is a senior...If you have younger kids giving more effort and can do the job better than a senior then by all means yank his butt and put someone out there who will help you win...Not keep momma and daddy happy......Man,crap like that ticks me off to no end.....

Rant over.....

Seth has always went to school in Lake Co. From grade school to high school. He lives in Dyer Co but his mother teaches in Lake Co. All of the Hinson children go to school in Lake Co and have their whole lives. Seth wants to win as much as anyone. He can only run the plays the coach calls. He is not calling his own plays. The senior that was refered to is a starter. It was senior night last night and possibly the last game that kid will play at LC. He was taken out in the 4th quarter and his mother got upset about it. A couple of other seniors were not taken out and I think that is what upset her. I just think it's sad when a person bashes high school kids playing a game.

Now to the game. It will be tough for the falcons at Mckenzie. Mckenzie seem to be clicking on all cylinders while the falcons are struggling on defense.LC has an extremly young team with only 4 seniors seeing playing time. LC will have to play a perfect game to win. Mckenzie may be the best 1A team in the state. I will not make prediction on this game because I never pick against the falcons. Good luck to both teams and let's hope for an injury free game.