District 10A

irishfan1

Anderson is not a scorer first of all. If you think that Townes is better then Aanderson then i guess you thought Daniel Puckett was Micheal Jordan. Abright and Anderson are two different players that look to do different things. Anderson is always pass first every time down the floor. Townes is no where near Anderson, Bledsoe,Elkins or Davidson. I have not seen the kid from East play this year so I dont know how good he is. Albright is the most valuable to his team because he is the only one that doesnt turn the ball over. Preston Bailey was not even at them game. So that tells me you have no clue what your talking about.

I thought Puckett was as good as my 8 year old sister, and mabe I dont know who Preston Bailey is, I thought you were talking about the big guy with the shaved head who was huge so my mistake but your mistake for saying that Bledsoe is better than Townes. All Bledsoe has ever done is shot the 3.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Puckett was as good as my 8 year old sister, and mabe I dont know who Preston Bailey is, I thought you were talking about the big guy with the shaved head who was huge so my mistake but your mistake for saying that Bledsoe is better than Townes. All Bledsoe has ever done is shot the 3.

How many times has Townes (you) made it out of region? 0

Thats what I thought.

How many times has Townes (you) made it out of region? 0

Thats what I thought.

This isnt Townes moron, I doubt he even knows what coacht is and just cuz NC got out of the region once doesnt mean they are the better team, without Frazier that team doesnt finish top 3 in the district. Im not going to have a bttle of wits with someone like you its just not fair and I dont want to stoop to that level.

I'll say one thing, Albright passes just as much as he shoots. Until it is time to win the game. Just like Jordon did and Lebron and Kobe still do. No, I am not comparing Albright to those guys but when you have to score points you go to your "go to guy" That's why they are called the "go to guys" because they can score when you go to them.

I'll say one thing, Albright passes just as much as he shoots. Until it is time to win the game. Just like Jordon did and Lebron and Kobe still do. No, I am not comparing Albright to those guys but when you have to score points you go to your "go to guy" That's why they are called the "go to guys" because they can score when you go to them.

I agree Albright does pass and always has assists. And he does shoot a lot but if he didnt how would the team score? even if he shoots 20 times a game he always hits around 50 % and no not everyone can say they can do that especially when every team they play knows hes the #1 scorer and tries to stop him so you cant say he shoots everytime down and that everyone could score that much if they did because they couldnt.

Albright is better than Anderson and more valuable to his team. Your crazy if you dont think Albright is the mvp of his team...and not everone could score 30 a game no matter how much they shoot he shoots in the high 40% every night and can create his own shot, shoot the 3, catch and shoot from anywhere....Anderson isnt even 2nd best in the district, Woodard is better, Townes is better, and Reeves from JBS is better than him.......by the way Heritage lost to MBA by 14 but it was close all they way just a bad second half. And the big guy did play both nights so mabe he didnt have surgery

Something is wrong with you if you think that....

I understand your frustration, but Clarksville will blow out better teams than WHH this year. I was not at the game so I can't speak to Heritage's effort, but Clarksville has more than chemistry - they have a large portion of their state runner-up team back from last year, including a point guard who is upper D1 material. They are deep, bring a lot of pressure with their pressing and switching defense, and they are well coached. I would think it is to their credit that they dismantled a good WHH team, not the detriment of the WHH kids who didn't play so well. It is great that Heritage was so close so early and that should be a positive, but they really didnt have much of a chance last night regardless of how they played. A state caliber AAA team will find a way to blow out even the best of single A teams. I got no dog in this fight, I just wanted to offer a little perspective. Heritage has a good team, and a good coach, and will recover just fine. Whatever doesn't kill you...

When Did Austin Peay become "Upper D1"???

NCS beat an apparently very large team (according to NCS parents; especially considering NCS is quite small) team from Tallahassee in the first round of a tournament they won last year.

From the Tennessean:

BOYS BKB - NASHVILLE CHR. AT MCC, DEC. 26TH

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OT Total

McClay, Fla. 14 8 6 24 0 52

Nashville Christian School 6 12 17 18 0 53

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caden Anderson's free throws with 6.5 seconds left sealed a win for Nashville Christian (12-0) over McClay (Fla.)in the Walton Sun Blowout in Freeport, Fla.

The defending champion Eagles were up by 18 with about four minutes remaining, but allowed McClay to come back and make the game close.

Nashville Chr. will play the winner of Paxton (Fla.) and Glencoe (Ala.) today at 7 p.m.

Nashville Christian School Stats

Player FTM FTA 3PM 3PA TP

Caden Anderson 0 0 5 0 20

Zac Bledsoe 0 0 2 0 8

Connor Davidson 0 0 0 0 2

Bradley Elkins 0 0 7 0 23

McClay, Fla. Stats

No stats available.

I guess your 8 year old sister is pretty good then, I mean 1 mr basketball finalist, two time all state, starts at tulane, a D1 school with a record of 8-4, and gets to get an college education from a great school... sounds like he was pretty good to me... I mean, I don't know what you could compare him to in the district... probably the best in this district since Woodard of 92' or Groves of 87' ER... I am not saying there were games where he should have just taken over but as a whole, an extremely good player for this area...