District 10A

irishfan1

ncs runs it tonight at whh..... it will be a pretty close game.... whh will obviously be pumped.... I'll go with....

NCS.......57

WHH......51

Davidson has a big night tonight....around 20 and 10.... anderson will be anderson and lead the team, fill whatever roll that needs to be filled, passer, shooter, defense...

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great game, heard something about your big man being in trouble with the league due to to many technicals and is in jepordy of a big suspension? Any truth to it? Thanks and good luck tonight!

If there is any truth to it this would be the first I've heard of it. I think this game gives one team a huge momentum swing for the rest of District 10A play...until the next WHH-NCS game, that is.

Good Luck Patriots and Better Luck Eagles! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ncs runs it tonight at whh..... it will be a pretty close game.... whh will obviously be pumped.... I'll go with....

NCS.......57

WHH......51

Davidson has a big night tonight....around 20 and 10.... anderson will be anderson and lead the team, fill whatever roll that needs to be filled, passer, shooter, defense...

I think it going to be a low scoring game. Alot of defense and not many freebies.

WHH.......39

NCS........38

In OT to boot! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hope we get some descent ref's, some of these guys look like it is their first game.

I think it is obvious NCS is the favorite.

I aggree, Congradulations. You definetly handed us our lunch. You have three guys that can drop 3's from well behind the 3 point line and we were not coming out to meet them. WHH tried to play your game, ###### for tat. And when you only have 1-2 players that can shoot, it is not going to work. WHH is a small and fast team and need to use that to their advantage. I think we drove to the basket maybe 4 times all game. That is our game drive, drive and drive some more. I have to question the heart an seriousness of some of WHH players. If they get down by 10 or more it just seems like they give up? WHH's last three games looked nothing like their first 7. And it not because the first 7 teams were really bad (well some were). It was because we were playing our game, small ball, cut and slice, DRIVING IT THE THE DARN HOLE. If they can get back to that type of play you will see a differnt team. NCS won it fair and square and are the better team. 55 from NCS did hand out some pretty hard fouls, one got him a Technical. It was uncalled for, they were up by 20 or more and he was still playing like it was tied. I think he thought he was still playing football. Anyway, you guys are the team to beat. But don't count us out, still have alot of games to play and hopefully coach can get them straightened out?

PEACE OUT /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I aggree, Congradulations. You definetly handed us our lunch. You have three guys that can drop 3's from well behind the 3 point line and we were not coming out to meet them. WHH tried to play your game, ###### for tat. And when you only have 1-2 players that can shoot, it is not going to work. WHH is a small and fast team and need to use that to their advantage. I think we drove to the basket maybe 4 times all game. That is our game drive, drive and drive some more. I have to question the heart an seriousness of some of WHH players. If they get down by 10 or more it just seems like they give up? WHH's last three games looked nothing like their first 7. And it not because the first 7 teams were really bad (well some were). It was because we were playing our game, small ball, cut and slice, DRIVING IT THE THE DARN HOLE. If they can get back to that type of play you will see a differnt team. NCS won it fair and square and are the better team. 55 from NCS did hand out some pretty hard fouls, one got him a Technical. It was uncalled for, they were up by 20 or more and he was still playing like it was tied. I think he thought he was still playing football. Anyway, you guys are the team to beat. But don't count us out, still have alot of games to play and hopefully coach can get them straightened out?

PEACE OUT /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

This was a close game in the beginning. But like has been said before here, at the start of the 3rd qtr it was clear who was the overall better team on the floor. The 2nd half was a 41-13 game and could have been much worse if the starters had played the whole time. Various changes on defense and the fact that NCS shooting was probably at 60-65% in the 2nd half was the difference. As for WHH not doing the things on offense that usually work for them ...there was probably a reason for that last night...its call defense.

There were some hard fouls delivered on both sides which is the way refs are allowing the game to be played these days. NCS had just as many players hitting the floor as WHH during the game. Just want to clear up the record here as far as 55 on NCS getting a technical for a foul last night. He did not get a technical for a foul last night. He had his 5th foul with about 2:30 mins left in the game and although it was a hard foul it was clear it was not intentional. # 10 for WHH came up in the middle of the floor and chest bumped 55 which cause #10 to get the technical and be ejected from the game. Following the ejection #55 made a jester of waving goodbye to him and was then given a technical. Just thought we needed clarity on that issue. Also Scrapman ....your comment earlier on this thread that you "heard" NCS "big man" was in trouble with the "league" whoever that is....for having had too many technicals was totally 100% false information you were repeating here on this site. Not sure where you could have heard such a total lie but i have an idea. For the record, last nights technical was the first technical 55 has recieved in the 4 yrs he has played post for NCS. As for playing like the game was tied toward the end of the game...that is how NCS or any other good team is taught to play. When a player is on the floor you want him or her to always play their best at 100% no matter what the score is and suggesting a player play otherwise is just wrong. Over the years WHH has handed NCS many losses by playiing better basketball ....last night was just a story in reverse. Hopefully the next time they meet it will be another good game with no carry over from last nights finish.

Heritage/Petrone has a track record of changing games to find an advantage. I seem to recall it backfired on him the last time.

Actually, the two administrators talked and agreed to make the change. Amazing to think the administrators might actually make a decision without getting on here and asking for approval. Who in their right mind would rather come back from Christmas break and play the first day the students are back? Sorry, but you'll have to look somewhere else to dog your favorite nemesis, Petrone.

This was a close game in the beginning. But like has been said before here, at the start of the 3rd qtr it was clear who was the overall better team on the floor. The 2nd half was a 41-13 game and could have been much worse if the starters had played the whole time. Various changes on defense and the fact that NCS shooting was probably at 60-65% in the 2nd half was the difference. As for WHH not doing the things on offense that usually work for them ...there was probably a reason for that last night...its call defense.

There were some hard fouls delivered on both sides which is the way refs are allowing the game to be played these days. NCS had just as many players hitting the floor as WHH during the game. Just want to clear up the record here as far as 55 on NCS getting a technical for a foul last night. He did not get a technical for a foul last night. He had his 5th foul with about 2:30 mins left in the game and although it was a hard foul it was clear it was not intentional. # 10 for WHH came up in the middle of the floor and chest bumped 55 which cause #10 to get the technical and be ejected from the game. Following the ejection #55 made a jester of waving goodbye to him and was then given a technical. Just thought we needed clarity on that issue. Also Scrapman ....your comment earlier on this thread that you "heard" NCS "big man" was in trouble with the "league" whoever that is....for having had too many technicals was totally 100% false information you were repeating here on this site. Not sure where you could have heard such a total lie but i have an idea. For the record, last nights technical was the first technical 55 has recieved in the 4 yrs he has played post for NCS. As for playing like the game was tied toward the end of the game...that is how NCS or any other good team is taught to play. When a player is on the floor you want him or her to always play their best at 100% no matter what the score is and suggesting a player play otherwise is just wrong. Over the years WHH has handed NCS many losses by playiing better basketball ....last night was just a story in reverse. Hopefully the next time they meet it will be another good game with no carry over from last nights finish.

You have alot of valid points, like giving 100% to the end. In reference to the "league" TSSAA or whatever it is called is to whom I was refeering to. As far as the " Big Guy" info, it was a rumor I heard and if you re-read the post I was asking, If? there was any truth to it, too NCSfan22. I Did not accuse him of anything, so please don't make it sound like I'm on here spreading propaganda and lies, it's offensive . It was a simple QUESTION, and I heard the rumor by more that a couple people. Congradulations on your well deserved win. Try to lighten up a little though Dad, your sarcasim (witty as it may be) does not fit you well. It brings your credibility level down. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />