Cornersville vs Moore Co

cvilledawg08

Hey Big guy. Did you give anymore thought to that wrestling match I proposed to you and your buddy from Mt Pleasant? I still think it would be funny. Did I read where Moore County beat Mt Pleasant? I was thinking they upset them a few weeks ago.

Ha,ha....no, not really. It is a funny thought though.

Yes, Moore Co. did upset mTp 2 weeks ago....Now for you two MC fans above....Does that statement look like a sore loser to you????

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Bigby, I hope your guys rebound this week. I think you will be just fine.

They already have last week. mTp/Huntland. This week mTp faces off with C.A. for the last game of the regular season for mTp. This week will decide for sure if mTp wins their 4th straight consecutive Region Championship. mTp will have a Bi week before the play offs begin.

This game between Cornersville and Moore Co. is so important because it will decide if MC or C-ville gets the 4th seed in the region and will have the right to go to the play offs. Big game this one is. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

They already have last week. mTp/Huntland. This week mTp faces off with C.A. for the last game of the regular season for mTp. This week will decide for sure if mTp wins their 4th straight consecutive Region Championship. mTp will have a Bi week before the play offs begin.

This game between Cornersville and Moore Co. is so important because it will decide if MC or C-ville gets the 4th seed in the region and will have the right to go to the play offs. Big game this one is. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Couldn't have said it better myself Bigby... I promise the Dawgs will be ready for this one and its in the Dawgpound too which has been very kind to us this year. We've really played well at home this year. This should be a great game til the end

Couldn't have said it better myself Bigby... I promise the Dawgs will be ready for this one and its in the Dawgpound too which has been very kind to us this year. We've really played well at home this year. This should be a great game til the end

Good luck to both teams . the key to this game for the dogs is to stop #1 . It in a nutshell . He is a very good athlete and can take a shot and still go . For MC you have your hands full stopping #9 . he has speed and tough as nails .Would like to come see this one ,, should be a good game ,, This goes to the C-Ville film crew and radio crew , yall are a class act just wished all the film crews were as good a sportsmen as you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Go Trojans

Moore Co. because they are moore co by 28

No way is MC 28 points better than C'ville unless C'ville turns the ball over and has a horrible game. C"ville has the best team that I can ever remember them having over there. They are just a couple of players short of being outstanding. Good luck to Both teams, Region 6 needs the best team in the playoffs so I hope they both are playing there best.

Good luck to both teams . the key to this game for the dogs is to stop #1 . It in a nutshell . He is a very good athlete and can take a shot and still go . For MC you have your hands full stopping #9 . he has speed and tough as nails .Would like to come see this one ,, should be a good game ,, This goes to the C-Ville film crew and radio crew , yall are a class act just wished all the film crews were as good a sportsmen as you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Go Trojans

Should be interesting to see if he plays QB or RB...he's played half and half all season...

Ha,ha...... this is gonna get good. You two farts just don't know who you've just barked at. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Just a quick question before mp88gal and others get after you.... If it is so important to you that you resort to calling mTp sore losers to help defend your teams honor and dignity.....Why wait 2 whole weeks and on a whole different thread to confront these accusations that you say some "sore losing" mTp fans or players have accused MC's players of ????

What say you? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Actually, I did post something about this on the other thread, and it was only a day or so after it happened. And i never said a thing about ya'll being sore losers, I just said several people keep saying how our boys have no respect and all this. But yet some Mt Pleasant players made threats to our boys after the game and our boys are still getting talked bad about yet ya'll had some players who were not respectful. I guess they just didn't know how to take it because they weren't expecting to loose. . . . .

getting closer and closer to gametime by the second /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> i wish this one was played on a thursday night. Feeling like a 10 year old at christmas that can't sleep the night before haha /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />