Smyrna vs Riverdale

82cat

TDCman, I will tell you that the Oakland staff obviously has admiration for Coach A. His Hillsboro team were regulars at the OHS's summer camps, so seems there would have to be mutual respect b/t A and Ferg or he wouldn't have been invited and he wouldn't have attended. That is how I have so much respect for Coach A. I saw how he handled his players at our camp and he always made sure they treated everyone with respect. He is a really good guy off and on the field.

I would think that Oakland would be happy to share their facility with the Riverdale team after the regular season is over and wouldn't need Coach Collins to intervene.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TDCman, I will tell you that the Oakland staff obviously has admiration for Coach A. His Hillsboro team were regulars at the OHS's summer camps, so seems there would have to be mutual respect b/t A and Ferg or he wouldn't have been invited and he wouldn't have attended. That is how I have so much respect for Coach A. I saw how he handled his players at our camp and he always made sure they treated everyone with respect. He is a really good guy off and on the field.

I would think that Oakland would be happy to share their facility with the Riverdale team after the regular season is over and wouldn't need Coach Collins to intervene.

2priceless I think you are absolutly right about that! Oakland has always been a class act!

congrats to paul boykin hes got some talent im sure he will help out the warriors with the win this friday night

Boykin is very valuable to his team. That is for sure. Congrats to him for getting Player of the Week. Sounds like he was very deserving of the honor. I bet he will be a great asset to any college program.

The thing that I like best about this Warrior team is that no one is dubbed as the superstar. They are a TEAM and it shows in the way that they win. Maybe not as much razzle dazzle as in yrs past, but they still get the job done.

Boykin is very valuable to his team. That is for sure. Congrats to him for getting Player of the Week. Sounds like he was very deserving of the honor. I bet he will be a great asset to any college program.

The thing that I like best about this Warrior team is that no one is dubbed as the superstar. They are a TEAM and it shows in the way that they win. Maybe not as much razzle dazzle as in yrs past, but they still get the job done.

you are definitely right about the Warriors not dubbing anyone as a superstar i dont think any of the riverdale teams ever were that way because we all contributed some how its a team effort the game has to be won on the legs of everyone not just on player

although there isnt much razzle dazzle this year that doesnt matter as long as they are winning the games

its funny how Bdogg has been heating Riverdale fans up (me more than anyone i admit) this season and finally cools off the week of the game...kinda miss that haha. thats the way its always been the Riverdale/Smyrna week on these boards (it has just been like that the whole year for a change). i definately can do without tho, just dont want anyone to get the perspective that Riverdale isn't HYPED for this game (embarassment last year)...wont be any shortage on intensity friday night.

man im excited i dont think Riverdale takes it for granted being undefeated at this point because they came into this game last year with a loss...seem to be hitting a stride at the right time. of course i cant speak for the team when i say this but to have not looked forward to this game all year was simply impossible. its NOW so i think all the focus will be on NOW.

i'll take any win from 1 point to 49 points...smyrna took their 2 point win and went all the way to state with it after the playoff game last year, built their confidence up. not that riverdale is lacking of it but they are in a new position having lost the last game played in this series they need to have this monkey off their back cause the 2006 quarterfinals havent been forgotten whether smyrna is 6-2 or 8-0 they will be taken seriously.

see you all friday /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am in GA doing some work and i am sneeking out early friday to race back in time for the game...I CANT WAIT ....little trash talking has been done between father in law and kids (they love the Tshirt we have this yearLOL)so we have had some fun jabs i hope that this year i will not be on the same end i ended with last year(that was rough)

GO WARRIORS