Smyrna vs Riverdale

82cat

its funny how Bdogg has been heating Riverdale fans up (me more than anyone i admit) this season and finally cools off the week of the game...kinda miss that haha. thats the way its always been the Riverdale/Smyrna week on these boards (it has just been like that the whole year for a change). i definately can do without tho, just dont want anyone to get the perspective that Riverdale isn't HYPED for this game (embarassment last year)...wont be any shortage on intensity friday night.

man im excited i dont think Riverdale takes it for granted being undefeated at this point because they came into this game last year with a loss...seem to be hitting a stride at the right time. of course i cant speak for the team when i say this but to have not looked forward to this game all year was simply impossible. its NOW so i think all the focus will be on NOW.

i'll take any win from 1 point to 49 points...smyrna took their 2 point win and went all the way to state with it after the playoff game last year, built their confidence up. not that riverdale is lacking of it but they are in a new position having lost the last game played in this series they need to have this monkey off their back cause the 2006 quarterfinals havent been forgotten whether smyrna is 6-2 or 8-0 they will be taken seriously.

see you all friday /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

TDTN,

You are the only Riverdale fan on here who likes the give and the take. One Riverdale wannabe, 2p is always butting in where he isn't wanted. So just for you TDTN is will say this. "WE BELIEVE" that we will be victorious!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have a quick question:How many riverdale fans are there on this board?Cause there's like no Smyrna fans.And do half of the people that are riverdale fans even go there?Cause there's a ridiculous number.

Not quite sure I know there are alot! Question 2 some are parents of young men that used to go there, some are fans,some are players past and a few present! There is a ridiculous number because we all love our WARRIORS! Hope that helps a little. Im quite new on here to so welcome to coacht and good luck to your Smyrna Bulldogs on Fri. Go Warriors

I just have a quick question:How many riverdale fans are there on this board?Cause there's like no Smyrna fans.And do half of the people that are riverdale fans even go there?Cause there's a ridiculous number.

Not quite sure I know there are alot! Question 2 some are parents of young men that used to go there, some are fans,some are players past and a few present! There is a ridiculous number because we all love our WARRIORS! Hope that helps a little. Im quite new on here to so welcome to coacht and good luck to your Smyrna Bulldogs on Fri. Go Warriors

TDTN,

You are the only Riverdale fan on here who likes the give and the take. One Riverdale wannabe, 2p is always butting in where he isn't wanted. So just for you TDTN is will say this. "WE BELIEVE" that we will be victorious!

"WE BELIEVE" also, cant tell ya what we believe just yet you will have to find out friday just look for the green shirts /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

don't worry. Smyrna has already seen the shirts. "Luck" had nothing to do with it.

yeah it was yalls skill that kept scott thomas off the field on 4th and 1 from the goal line. it was yalls skill that we missed a field goal...your fans were cheering harder off our mishaps than when yall actually scored

yall did show "skill" on the play sonny was being dragged down and threw the ball straight in the air being 2 feet from the ground and josh crouch caught it in double coverage and went the distance...the luck aspect still kinda lingers there with me cause 90% of time thats an INT going back the other way

great defensive battle that game but it will be remembered as riverdale shooting themselves in the foot...had every oppurtunity to win that one (just like mccallie game that year)

yeah it was yalls skill that kept scott thomas off the field on 4th and 1 from the goal line. it was yalls skill that we missed a field goal...your fans were cheering harder off our mishaps than when yall actually scored

yall did show "skill" on the play sonny was being dragged down and threw the ball straight in the air being 2 feet from the ground and josh crouch caught it in double coverage and went the distance...the luck aspect still kinda lingers there with me cause 90% of time thats an INT going back the other way

great defensive battle that game but it will be remembered as riverdale shooting themselves in the foot...had every oppurtunity to win that one (just like mccallie game that year)

what ever you need to tell yourself. "Luck" , "Fluke" , what ever you need to call it. It was still a win, and it was still in the past. It's time to play this year's game.

t shirts win ballgames its a fact /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

hard to believe riverdale has no respect for smyrna and thinks since last year was a fluke as everyone is telling them this will be another 40 plus laugher

puzzling to me

Oh wait I know why

riverdale is the number one and undefeated playing a team they have dominated and smyrna has already lost 2 games so how good can they be -------------------- sounds familiar doesn't it /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Smyrna expects a down to the wire battle so they won't be suprised when it gets to a tight game in the 4th qtr or at least they won't have to think "man maybe that wasn't a fluke"

t shirts win ballgames its a fact /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

hard to believe riverdale has no respect for smyrna and thinks since last year was a fluke as everyone is telling them this will be another 40 plus laugher

puzzling to me

Oh wait I know why

riverdale is the number one and undefeated playing a team they have dominated and smyrna has already lost 2 games so how good can they be -------------------- sounds familiar doesn't it /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Smyrna expects a down to the wire battle so they won't be suprised when it gets to a tight game in the 4th qtr or at least they won't have to think "man maybe that wasn't a fluke"

Cat, have you seen the scores from some of the Riverdale games? We are never suprised when it gets to a tight game. Do not take the t shirt thing as a lack of respect. Smyrna earned the respect of the Warriors last year. This game was circled on the calendar the day after the playoff loss. If Smyrna does not want us to believe it was luck or a fluke, they will have to prove it. Also, talking to the players, I do not know of one that thinks this will be a 40 point laugher. Would they like to open another 49 - 0 can of *********? You know they would. Would they take a 1 point win and be grateful? Yes. This Riverdale team, unlike the playoff team, respects Smyrna. Which means they are focused. So focused that as soon as the WC game was over, talk on the field turned to Smyrna. The Warriors are ready.

Cat, have you seen the scores from some of the Riverdale games? We are never suprised when it gets to a tight game. Do not take the t shirt thing as a lack of respect. Smyrna earned the respect of the Warriors last year. This game was circled on the calendar the day after the playoff loss. If Smyrna does not want us to believe it was luck or a fluke, they will have to prove it. Also, talking to the players, I do not know of one that thinks this will be a 40 point laugher. Would they like to open another 49 - 0 can of *********? You know they would. Would they take a 1 point win and be grateful? Yes. This Riverdale team, unlike the playoff team, respects Smyrna. Which means they are focused. So focused that as soon as the WC game was over, talk on the field turned to Smyrna. The Warriors are ready.

This t-shirt shows a total lack of respect. Smyrna will be ready to earn the respect. What happened to the good old days when you got your tail kicked, you tooked it, learned from it, and didn't do anything but congratulated the winner, all the time waiting to get revenge. When the whoop a... has been given, time for talking is over. Go Dogs!

This t-shirt shows a total lack of respect. Smyrna will be ready to earn the respect. What happened to the good old days when you got your tail kicked, you tooked it, learned from it, and didn't do anything but congratulated the winner, all the time waiting to get revenge. When the whoop a... has been given, time for talking is over. Go Dogs!

Y'all waited 17 years to get your revenge. Now it is time to wait another 17 years. Maybe more. The t shirt is fun. It has nothing to do with respect or lack thereof. I miss those good old days myself. The ones that Smyrna got their tails kicked, took it, did not learn from it, and did not do nothing about it. Can not believe you long for those days again.

so,you are telling me that smyrna doesnt do t shirts like the ones we have for yall this year? you are used to being undr our radar and last year in the regular season you had our attention and inn th e playoffs we loss focus for some reason we didnt give you the respect you deserved it wont happen this time

as far as scott not being on the feild on the 4th and 1 play do any of yall remember why? it was a late hit that threw him to the ground that of course wasnt called so its not like he layed down and quit .so go ahead and cherish that win like lavergne becausse your win streak WILL STOP FRIDAY NIGHT

GO WARRIORS

Does this mean that after Riverdale opens that can on you Friday night your time for talking will be over? If so, you better get all your talking on here over with before Friday night because after that your time is over.