Whitwell @ Grace Baptist Academy

SamHain

Just like with any game, though, all of the "could have" and "should have" stuff doesn't change the outcome. I'm proud of the Tigers for doing what they had to do to come away with the win. I hope that they can continue it this week. Where are the GBA fans?? Do they have nothing to say?

Whitwell came out motivated and seemed ready to play from the onset against us. Grace did not appear to be motivated much at all. I would suspect if Whitwell takes that same attitude to Grace, they will have a very good chance of coming away with the win.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitwell can run the ball successfully against grace. grace can pass successfully against whitwell. so it's all gonna come to the defenses. Whichever defense counters the others offense, in this close match, up wins. Remember that whitwell beat grace last year with no trouble (48-28), but this year I am gonna have to say grace by 2 td's. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Whitwell coaching staff must let their team know that this game is big. A Whitwell loss means pack it in for the year. There is no doubt that Coach Montgomery is moving in the right direction, but a win Friday night is big for the first year coach.

Exactly, tiger. This is a big game for the Tigers and Coach Montgomery. I think that the most important thing tonight is for the defense to really step up and have an outstanding game. The running game has been going well, but defensively, we need to get more aggressive. Hopefully we'll see that tonight, or else Grace will be tough to stop.

Old Pirate says the tigers will win by 14 points. OP says the tigers better not make OP look like he just got hit in the head with a frying pan. Good luck to "all" of the players.

Good to hear from you, OP. Hopefully the Tigers take care of business and you won't look like you were hit with a frying pan. SamHain knows all about those frying pans (and whatever other throwable object happens to by lying around at the time). The dough roller used to be a weapon to be feared in the hands of the misses, but with the popularity of frozen biscuits these days, the dough roller rarely comes out of the drawer. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />