Creek Wood at Giles Co.

Big Country

Bo Wallace #12 is the quarterback. He can sling it anywhere on the field. He'll be the next midstate quarterback to play in the SEC someday. BOOK IT!!! Right now he is a sophomore and makes a ton of good plays but as any sophomore would do he's also proned to make a bad throw here and there. He's got that "gun slinger" mentallity meaning that he believes he can put it anywhere. Most of the time he can do this.

At running back Giles Co. has Tobias Houston #33. He has rushed for 12TDs already this season and is a stud when he comes rolling in there out of GC's stack set. Trying to tackle him when Dangerfield is leading him up in the hole is a nightmare. Cory Houston #2 is his back-up and he too can run the football. When GC goes to their single back stuff look for Quon Reynolds #24 to touch it often on the veer. He is small and hits the hole fast and with authority.

At receiver Giles has three of them that are very good players. Aundra McElroy #16 is one that is the unknown of the group he he sure is a threat deep to catch it. Josh Perez #5 is the best playmaker of all the receivers once he gets the football in his hands. He has running back skills in a receiver's body. Rico Brown #23 is the favorite target for the GC quarterback. He has had a great season thus far to this point. When Giles goes to their stack formation don't sleep on the tight ends catching the football either. Torrell Harney #22 & Darius Turner #29 are both quality pass catchers as well as physical run blockers.

You cannot forget the o-line, they have to be pretty good for the offense to be putting up numbers theymay be small but they can get the job done well most of the time but everyone has their bad games

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jj

This week Creek Wood travels to Pulaski to do battle with the Giles Co. Bobcats. The Cats are coming off of a loss to David Lipscomb while Creek Wood is coming off of two losses to David Lipscomb & Cheatham Co. Giles needs this game in order to keep their shot at hosting a home playoff game alive. If Marshall Co. wins this week then Giles will still have an outside shot at winning the region title. Creek Wood is tied for the final playoff spot with the Cubs. It would take a lot for them to be eliminated this week but they need to get a win soon to keep their hopes off of life support anyway. Giles is coming off of an emotional letdown and could be on upset alert here. I AM GOING TO PICK THE UPSET SPECIAL OF THE WEEK FOLKS!!!!!

Creek Wood: 24

Giles Co.: 21

Giles by a bunch. Creekwood is going to have a hard time getting over the CCCHS loss. Go midget tackles!!!!!!!

Giles is a good team because they do not have many weaknesses at all. They do have some. They've been exploited in games against Humboldt, Lawrence Co., Columbia Central, & David Lipscomb. Spring Hill exploited some of them in the first half of their game and Page did in the second half of their game.

With that having been stated GILES COUNTY WON MOST OF THOSE GAMES I JUST MENTIONED!!!! They are not unbeatable HOWEVER they are going to be very difficult to beat. Does that make any sense???? I know I would be lost /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I gotcha BC!!!! We cant take anything away from the Giles County O-line!!!! They were by far the best line I played against in the region besides DL in 05 and 06 and im sure they are still pretty good!!! They must have great coaching up front!!!!

Giles by a bunch. Creekwood is going to have a hard time getting over the CCCHS loss. Go midget tackles!!!!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How tall do you have to be to be not considered as a "midget" by CCCHS football standards?????

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How tall do you have to be to be not considered as a "midget" by CCCHS football standards?????

I have a funny story to tell:

One day after practice my senior year Coach Daniel is giving us all the speech and he starts saying something good about me and just as soon as I started to feel good about myself he shoots me down by saying {exact words} "Stump is the only D-linemen we have that can sleep in a pillow case!!!!"! I heard that small talk all through highschool!!!!! I just didnt let it get to me!!!! Of course, he was only joking!!!! That was one of the funniest short jokes Ive ever heard!!!! Much Love Coach

I have a funny story to tell:

One day after practice my senior year Coach Daniel is giving us all the speech and he starts saying something good about me and just as soon as I started to feel good about myself he shoots me down by saying {exact words} "Stump is the only D-linemen we have that can sleep in a pillow case!!!!"! I heard that small talk all through highschool!!!!! I just didnt let it get to me!!!! Of course, he was only joking!!!! That was one of the funniest short jokes Ive ever heard!!!! Much Love Coach

The bad part is that it was true /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The bad part is that it was true /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hey now he might be short, but he makes up for it with his rock hard body!!! right stump??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and is the pillow case thing true??? can you really fit in one??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hey now he might be short, but he makes up for it with his rock hard body!!! right stump??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and is the pillow case thing true??? can you really fit in one??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

def. cant feel in a pillow case!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

def. cant feel in a pillow case!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'd say your pretty close to fittin' but your still pretty good. how you liking LB?