Creek Wood at Giles Co.

Big Country

did anyone see CW's sorry attempt to disrespect GC by dancing on the bobcat at mid-field before the game.CW's coach went out there and yelled at them and made them get off.i know GC's my team but i think stuff like that is cool if you can back it up,like Georgia did saturday against Florida.

Pretty sure they weren't dancing, and weren't gettin yelled at. Did you play? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a really disrespectful thing to do but I don't think it really matters what they did BEFORE the game, just what they did DURING the game, and..that wasn't much.

Maybe....But it was more than Giles did in the Lipscomb game and prob. more than they gonna do in the MC game.

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

well...you guys sound like a bunch of girls arguing on here...and CW was not dancing, they get a breakdown at mid-field before EVERY game...it just turned out that Giles had a mid-field logo, so that made the situation look bad. Another thing...you say CW didnt do much during the game, well Giles is the better team of the two and should allow CW not much at all....BUT I have noticed that Giles always does well Beating the weaker teams of the region but when they step on the field with a better school, they can never win....such as Lipscomb and Columbia...and that will probably stay the same for Marshall this week. Giles just cant seem to win the BIG game.

Is it true that Creekwoods QB is hurt and did not play? Will he play this week against Spring Hill. Giles shouldn't be talking about anyone being classless. They are by far the most classless team in the region. Their head coach is full of himself and tries to run the score up on teams. Sooner or later it will come back to bite him

Is it true that Creekwoods QB is hurt and did not play? Will he play this week against Spring Hill. Giles shouldn't be talking about anyone being classless. They are by far the most classless team in the region. Their head coach is full of himself and tries to run the score up on teams. Sooner or later it will come back to bite him

They have a P.A. announcer who wrote the Cheatham Co. Cubs head football coach a letter in which he was told "what goes around comes around" following the Cubs 48-7 win at Giles in 2005.

This year Giles Co. beat Cheatham Co. 66-20. They beat Montgomery Central 63-0. They also were leading Page 28-14 before coming out on the final series knowing Page was OUT OF TIMEOUTS with 1:34 to go in the game. Two of the first three plays were playaction passes down the field. Giles scored another TD to win the game 35-14.

Before anyone says a thing about this post I WILL SAY THAT YES IT IS A DEFENSE'S JOB TO STOP PEOPLE!!!! You can't tell kids to quit playing hard or not to run what they are asked to run. HOWEVER, to call an act classless when the things that I listed above were done just this season alone by the accusing team is RIDICULOUS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They have a P.A. announcer who wrote the Cheatham Co. Cubs head football coach a letter in which he was told "what goes around comes around" following the Cubs 48-7 win at Giles in 2005.

This year Giles Co. beat Cheatham Co. 66-20. They beat Montgomery Central 63-0. They also were leading Page 28-14 before coming out on the final series knowing Page was OUT OF TIMEOUTS with 1:34 to go in the game. Two of the first three plays were playaction passes down the field. Giles scored another TD to win the game 35-14.

Before anyone says a thing about this post I WILL SAY THAT YES IT IS A DEFENSE'S JOB TO STOP PEOPLE!!!! You can't tell kids to quit playing hard or not to run what they are asked to run. HOWEVER, to call an act classless when the things that I listed above were done just this season alone by the accusing team is RIDICULOUS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As Coach ROP said, Cw always meets on midfield before every game to get a breakdown for a teammate that lost his life in a tragic car accident!!!! I assure you, they meant no disrespect to GC!!!! Cw does this breakdown on their own field as well!!!! This isnt disrespect, I promise!!!!!!!!!

usually an opposing team meeting at mid-field on another teams logo is a sign of disrespect.i'm sorry i didn't not know it was to honor a fallen teammate.as for GC running the score up i could understand if they were a football power over the years but they have only had some success for the past three years since like 1999-or-2000.so to call them classless is ridiculous maybe thuggish but not classless.