CBHS vs St. Benedict

wavelax1

St. Benedict by -56 points!

Hadouken, I'll get you a scouting report on Benedict just in case Father Ryan runs into them in the playoffs. The basic strategy I've seen teams take this year against them is show up. I would imagine the Brothers will put it to them Friday night. Its always fun beating them, in everything, except softball.

Hadouken, I'll get you a scouting report on Benedict just in case Father Ryan runs into them in the playoffs. The basic strategy I've seen teams take this year against them is show up. I would imagine the Brothers will put it to them Friday night. Its always fun beating them, in everything, except softball.

hey, I am a Christian Brothers fan too!

And when I said -56 points, I meant negative 56 points, which means CBHS will get 56 points.

lolgetit?

hey, I am a Christian Brothers fan too!

And when I said -56 points, I meant negative 56 points, which means CBHS will get 56 points.

lolgetit?

I know I was kidding. What I wasn't kidding about was softball. SBA has some girls that can play, sure am glad they don't let them play football. I gurantee the football team would be better if they did.

i cant see this one being very close at all, though the possiblity of a "wet track" might slow the Brothers down a bit....but probly not too much.

my prediction of the score:

Christian Brothers- a lot

st. benedict- a little

hahaha why is this even a thread....next game.....BUT HEY BROTHERS DONT LOOK PAST THEM!!! (FR homecoming 2k4 is all I have to say.) Our freshman squad has beaten their varsity for like the past 5yrs straight, lets get Gilbert some more TDs

i cant see this one being very close at all, though the possiblity of a "wet track" might slow the Brothers down a bit....but probly not too much.

my prediction of the score:

Christian Brothers- a lot

st. benedict- a little

Briarcrest beat them, so they must be pretty weak. CBHS slaughtered Briarcrest, so it may turn into a reinactment of the St. Valentine's Day masacre unless your coach shows them some mercy.