Waverly Central at Houston County

papatiger

Who would have thought that the Tigers would be battling to stay out of the basement of the region at the beginning of the year. Decimated by injuries the Tigers have struggled to put together a complete game. Playing the first 5 games with as many as 13 players hurt, they lost some games that would probably been victories. Friday the Tigers travel to Erin with a little healthier team, but took a big blow again with running back/safety Scot Anderson going down again Friday night after missing a lot of the first half of the season, breaking his collarbone and Nick Bercik going down to injury to knee again. Anderson had 84 yards on 10 carries against Huntingdon before gettinig hurt. I still see the Tigers taking this one.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigers will get the Win they finally deserve!! even with anderson out we still have a few decent backs including march and daniels and maybe even seeing critter bust up through there a couple times powering down on huge drives. really wish i could make it to our first victory but i wont be able to so guys keep me updated please!! lets hope for and injury free game i know we'l need it facing Camden the final game of the season which could possibly not be a big blowout considering they will win the region this week and wont wanna risk any of their starters.

Waverly: 23

Houston Co: 0

I believe Waverly's D should be able to hold the irish to 0 points as long as the special teams dont let them through. goodluck to all the players and lets have a good, clean, injury free game!!

GO TIGERS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

AFTER SEEING BOTH TEAMS I THINK IT WILL BE A CLOSE ONE.

WAVERLY 8

HOUSTON 6

I believe your from Stewart County and you saw us with 13 players hurt. We don't have 13 down now even though we still have several out. We are playing much better defense now than when we played you all. We played Huntingdon much tougher than you guys. We held Weathers to 92 yards, he got 246 against you guys on back to back weeks. So I don 't think you can compare.

I believe your from Stewart County and you saw us with 13 players hurt. We don't have 13 down now even though we still have several out. We are playing much better defense now than when we played you all. We played Huntingdon much tougher than you guys. We held Weathers to 92 yards, he got 246 against you guys on back to back weeks. So I don 't think you can compare.

OK PAPPATIGER YOU ARE THE EXPERT

WAVERLY 14

HOUSTON CO. 12

Tigers will get the Win they finally deserve!! even with anderson out we still have a few decent backs including march and daniels and maybe even seeing critter bust up through there a couple times powering down on huge drives. really wish i could make it to our first victory but i wont be able to so guys keep me updated please!! lets hope for and injury free game i know we'l need it facing Camden the final game of the season which could possibly not be a big blowout considering they will win the region this week and wont wanna risk any of their starters.

Waverly: 23

Houston Co: 0

I believe Waverly's D should be able to hold the irish to 0 points as long as the special teams dont let them through. goodluck to all the players and lets have a good, clean, injury free game!!

GO TIGERS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Waverly may have gottom better, but scoring 23?? They have had a total of 40 points all year.....(8 games)..I do not see them breaking away 23 against the school of the blind!!

Waverly may have gottom better, but scoring 23?? They have had a total of 40 points all year.....(8 games)..I do not see them breaking away 23 against the school of the blind!!

we scored 14 against a great adamsville defense. if the turnovers are kept to a minimum, we should be able to run all over the houston county D...the only cause for 40 points in the season is turnovers and playing against really good defenses, you cant tell me that houston county's defense is good enough to keep us under 14 if we were able to score that one adamsville. we have some really good backs and our recievers are decent if our freshmen qb is able to get the ball to them. we have one of the greatest kickers (yes hes had a very off year this year after coming off a huge injury) but he is still a really good kicker...im still saying we will score 23 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Stewart county fans (got game) there is no reason for bashing waverly this week, ya'l beat us our game is over...your facing camden this week, dont you think you should be on that board talking about how bad your goina get beat or something? this topic has nothing to do with your school, record or anything so please do not even bother posting on this board...thanks!