WHITE HOUSE HERITAGE PATRIOTS

patriotballer20

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah scrapman keep up he tradition

every year whh talk trash early in the season and then never get out of region

Considering we have only been a school for 5 years I hardly think that constitutes a tradition? Besides, everything I said was my opion. Where did I trash talk? I did not say one bad thing about any other school or player now, did I? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now apoligize and go on your merry way.

Looks like so far they balled on FC Boyd 69-42, community 51-49 and last nite CA 54-45. Ross Albright is averaging 29.6 PPG! Yeah, they are going to finish 7 in district. NOT!!!

Ok.. one guy averages 29 a game..Now what does everyone else average? Wait until yall play a Top team in the District like Nashville Christian or Jo Byrns....when you beat one of them then you can say WHH is ballin on everyone...

Ok.. one guy averages 29 a game..Now what does everyone else average? Wait until yall play a Top team in the District like Nashville Christian or Jo Byrns....when you beat one of them then you can say WHH is ballin on everyone...

One game at a time my friend. Plus, I would not make a stupid statement like "ballin on everyone" All I said was we are going to (and are) do(ing) alot better than everone was preditcing b/4 the season even started. Beat East Robinson last night and they are a pretty decent team. It was a good win. Talk to you late Jan 4, after we play NC. Hopefully I won't be eating crow!

Haha! Alright, it should be a good one.

Sorry for my previous answer, I read it wrong. I thought you said Ha Ha Albright (which is my son that plays on the pat's) should be a good one. I'm a little defensive when it comes to the family. I'm a crabby old guy. lol I am the parent in the stands yelling at the ref's with phrases such as... "That was the worst call I ever seen!" or " That call was just plain chicken S#@*!" But that one usually get's you tossed. Are you still in school?

Yup im a senior at Nashville Christian...I dont play basketball though..

Cool, stop by and say hi @ game, I'll be with my wife. I'm white, 6'4" brown hair and usually in sweats and a hoody. My wife kinda resembles Reba Macintyer, kinda. Keep up the good posts... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />