McMinn Central vs Howard

89charger

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After what I seen at Meigs Co. and Polk Co. I think our 2 minute offense might be just as effective as our run game.

What about the 2 second defense? Did you notice that or was that hat squeezing so hard that the blood flow got cut off to your eyes. That hat was SCREAMING from the top of that big ole dome you sport around charger 89!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What about the 2 second defense? Did you notice that or was that hat squeezing so hard that the blood flow got cut off to your eyes. That hat was SCREAMING from the top of that big ole dome you sport around charger 89!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just think if I had hair I couldnt find a hat big enough to wear!!!!!!!!!

With the wildkittens out of the picture central looks to claim region title at home against howard. can coach d and them undefeated chargers come out on top?

Chargers 35 Howard 34 /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Chargers are having a great year but it is not an undefeated year. Loudon spanked them pretty hard for the season opener.

The only thing screaming was the rear brakes on your car as we entered the stadium. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />