SMYRNA AT WILSON CENTRAL

82cat

youre basing everything off of two entirely different offenses. one rushing and one passing.wing-t, and spread.

and by the way rod only averages 15.1 ypc, arcavius avgs 20.1. anyways. and we only throw 10 times a game.and who do yall play next week any ways. if not this year cant wait to see wat happens next year. probably what happened 2 years go. i believe it was 38-14 wilson central.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youre basing everything off of two entirely different offenses. one rushing and one passing.wing-t, and spread.

and by the way rod only averages 15.1 ypc, arcavius avgs 20.1. anyways. and we only throw 10 times a game.and who do yall play next week any ways. if not this year cant wait to see wat happens next year. probably what happened 2 years go. i believe it was 38-14 wilson central.

there you go you always have 2 years ago:)

Ill take this year smyrna 28 wc 23

rod averages 2 tds a game over the past 13 games with I believe 6 or 7 3 td games while being double covered

Your guy who you say is 10 times better than rod would never be double covered.

hopefully we can meet in the 3rd round looks like all you have to do is win this friday and then go to riverdale and beat them and if we take care of our side we will see all that receiving talent then.

there you go you always have 2 years ago:)

Ill take this year smyrna 28 wc 23

rod averages 2 tds a game over the past 13 games with I believe 6 or 7 3 td games while being double covered

Your guy who you say is 10 times better than rod would never be double covered.

hopefully we can meet in the 3rd round looks like all you have to do is win this friday and then go to riverdale and beat them and if we take care of our side we will see all that receiving talent then.

yea your right, you guys beat us and we shouldnt have put ourselves in position to let calls like that decide the outcome of a game. I'm telling though, I'm gonna pray every night until then that we make it far enough to get to play ya'll again. Oh well, this games over, we've got Coffee County to get ready for this week. Good luck to you guys. Ya'll take care of your buisness and we'll take care of ours. we've got a lot tougher road to get there now but we can pull it out. Lets go Cats!