SMYRNA AT WILSON CENTRAL

82cat

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, congratulations on ya'lls game against Riverdale, thats probably the hardest way to lose a game, to be down and fight back just to lose it in the end. you guys gave them a lot better game then we did so logic would say that ya'll should win against us pretty easily....but...I'm expecting us to be a little more prepared than we were against them. Should be a great game, I'm looking forward to it.

The loser of this game will be third, and the winner of the Lebanon-Siegel game will be 4th.

if smyrna loses to wc and lebanon wins smyrna will be 4th

I may be biased but I believe they would not be a 4th seed I would not feel lucky to play if I was lc or cc (one of those will win that region)

if smyrna loses to wc and lebanon wins smyrna will be 4th

I may be biased but I believe they would not be a 4th seed I would not feel lucky to play if I was lc or cc (one of those will win that region)

Wasn't Ravenwood a four seed last year?

I hadn't really looked at the standings. I didn't realize that Smyrna could still finish as the four seed. Great region race this year...and it looks like it will be that way for the next few years.

Riverdale 6-0 9-0

Wilson Central 5-1 8-1

Smyrna 4-2 6-3

Lebanon 3-3 4-5

Siegel 3-3 6-3

LaVergne 2-4 5-4

Blackman 1-5 4-5

Oakland 0-6 2-7

That is the region as it stands right now. If Smyrna wins agianst WC then they will be in second and WC will be in third. If WC wins they will keep second and it will put Smyrna (4-3) third in the region. The Siegel-Lebanon game is huge for the third/fourth seat. If Lebanon wins they will keep the fourth seat but, if Smyrna looses (assuming lebanon wins) Lebanon and Smyrna will have the same record (4-3) i assume Lebanon has the tie braker (beating smyrna in the season) and Siegel will not get in the playoffs. If Siegel wins they will be (4-3) it will drop lebanon to (3-4) so Siegel gets in the playoffs....

Somewhat confusing but, I believe thats how it plays out correct me if im wrong.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you guys gave them a lot better game then we did so logic would say that ya'll should win against us pretty easily....but...I'm expecting us to be a little more prepared than we were against them.

I got to say something to you DubC...............WC fans really do not care what you think or say UNLESS you apologize for your comments from last year about the coaches, administration, etc. Remember..............you said and I quote " I'm taking my $6.00 and going and supporting MJ next year". (*note.....you can go back and read old posts; it is quite easy to do). Why are you still hanging around?.............. You need to apologize to the coaches and administration on this forum publicly. It was a tough year last year in a very tough league that has NO margin for error......................it has been equally tough this year and the league may be even more balanced than it was last year. Every team in this league would qualify for the play-offs if they were scattered in Region 's 3, 5, and 6.

Seriously.............you should apologize!..............and Soon!

sam from the glade