Lincoln Co. at Coffee Co.

I_dont_get_it

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe not. The deciding factor is which LC offense shows up. From what I hear, CC is 85% run, and is going to have trouble running the ball on the LC defense.

Wouldn't be suprised to see Lincoln County come out slinging the ball all over the field...CC struggles to stop the pass. And you've heard correctly...85% run ... but Coffee County' was supposed to struggle to run against Wilson Central, and supposed to struggle against Oakland, Cookeville, even Warren County. But one back over 1100 yards, one over 800 and another over 700 .... haven't struggled yet. But coach Thompson will do his best to stop it that's for sure.

Wouldn't be suprised to see Lincoln County come out slinging the ball all over the field...CC struggles to stop the pass. And you've heard correctly...85% run ... but Coffee County' was supposed to struggle to run against Wilson Central, and supposed to struggle against Oakland, Cookeville, even Warren County. But one back over 1100 yards, one over 800 and another over 700 .... haven't struggled yet. But coach Thompson will do his best to stop it that's for sure.

OK, LC Defense, you have been called out. Step up!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I just hope Lincoln County PACKS its side...I would like to see a crowd that compares to the Coffee Pot...unrealistic maybe...but CC will def. have the numbers. I'd hope LC brings em by the bus load. Makes it much more fun see a game like this!

should be a pack stadium...you need to do something about parking...lol