McEwen vs. Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Hey guys this is Tuck, for some reason the message that I wrote for all the Jo Byrns players was deleted and my screen name was put on probation or something? I dont know what I said to make the moderaters mad, but oh well.

TO THE GAME:

When I played, Mcewen was my personnal favorite game every year because of the offense they run. You know they are going to line up and try to run right down your throat. So obviously it was easy for me to get up for the game. The same should be able to be said for this years team. The team should challenge themselves to hold the Mcewen running game under 90 yards. If that happens then Jo Byrns will win the game by 5 TD's.

So with that said I'm gonna say:

Mcewen: 7

Jo Byrns: 35

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Hey guys this is Tuck, for some reason the message that I wrote for all the Jo Byrns players was deleted and my screen name was put on probation or something? I dont know what I said to make the moderaters mad, but oh well.

TO THE GAME:

When I played, Mcewen was my personnal favorite game every year because of the offense they run. You know they are going to line up and try to run right down your throat. So obviously it was easy for me to get up for the game. The same should be able to be said for this years team. The team should challenge themselves to hold the Mcewen running game under 90 yards. If that happens then Jo Byrns will win the game by 5 TD's.

TO THE GAME:

That would make them win by four td's Tuck. Sorry I just had to give you hard time on your math.

Last year I had to dirve all over GODS county to get there. by useing map quest.

You are not the only one that has got lost using Mapquests directions! It looks like they have improved from what they were last season though, I put in for directions to the Dungeon and its a better way then it gave last season.