EHS vs BGA

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who will win this....this will have an effect on both teams when it comes to playoffs....important game for both....

i know ensworth won last year 28-10 but this seems to be a new bga team

I have to go w/ ehs in this one. BGA has too many injuries, I don't think they can handle them in spite of the fact that tavarus is out. Was reading the box scores for the HS games and noticed that ehs had 12 penalties for 178 yards. it will be hard to win a game against a good opponent w/ that many mistakes. I'm sure bowers will correct that.

Not sure the implications this game will have on the playoffs?? Anyone give some insite??

i cant see Ensworth losing this game. They beat BGA last year pretty easily theres no reason to believe that they should not do it again especially considering that they have SENIORS. I have heard that BGA's quarterback is out which will hurt them because i remember him being good from last year. Should be a good game and fun environment come Friday night