Cascade vs. White House Heritage

FridayMainEvent

Who wins?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

come get one butchie. you know this game is WAYYYY bigger than the overrated mckenzie game!!

just come to white house and get one. or better yet, an "unleash-the-beast" t-shirt /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

haha and HIC08 doesn't really care what you say cascade11, he has no probs with you...no one does /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Darn, 54, you got to get that killer instinct buddy... Talk some smack, don't tell me you guys have no problem with me!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come get one butchie. you know this game is WAYYYY bigger than the overrated mckenzie game!!just come to white house and get one. or better yet, an "unleash-the-beast" t-shirt haha and HIC08 doesn't really care what you say cascade11, he has no probs with you...no one does /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> haha i have been relinquished from my smack-talking duties my friend. i'm just on here to talk now. notice how i have said nothing demeaning in forever (barring the dis on bedford county as a whole)

Cascade 11 Said He'd Get me One Cause Ya'll Wasn't Making it Out Of The Playoffs To Bring it To Me In Region 7. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Good Luck To Both teams. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

hah those last 2 posts made me laugh. if you got me to sign anything i'd pretty much kill myself lol.

but oh well.

and about the game remember no smack talk. smack talk on the field. not on coacht. my rights were relinquished. /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

for real though butchie. you should come to the game. get yourself a hoodie and a t-shirt. this game is gonna be crazy and you know it.

Get it Before The Game. He May Desecrate It. Or Ya'll Might get Beat And You http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Forget it.

If we get beat, you bet I'll Forget it..... That would mean we have to travel to the high and mighty region 6 in the first round of the playoffs.. Since they are predicting another 3-1 or 4-0 region 6 record in the playoffs, I'll let 54 be responsible for the hoodie... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

hah those last 2 posts made me laugh. if you got me to sign anything i'd pretty much kill myself lol.

but oh well.

and about the game remember no smack talk. smack talk on the field. not on coacht. my rights were relinquished. /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

for real though butchie. you should come to the game. get yourself a hoodie and a t-shirt. this game is gonna be crazy and you know it.

It Really is But I Am Staying Home This Week. I Feel like Gulliver 's Travels After Last Week. No Disrespect But I'll Sit This One Out. I Did Enjoy Making Your Aquaintence And Hope For Your Teams Success As Well As Your Personal Success My Man. Your A Class Act But You Need To Work On Your Smack. Too Pointed. Good Luck And get My Dang hoodie For Me. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10Tell Me Where to Send The Money I'll Pay For It Dude.

If we get beat, you bet I'll Forget it..... That would mean we have to travel to the high and mighty region 6 in the first round of the playoffs.. Since they are predicting another 3-1 or 4-0 region 6 record in the playoffs, I'll let 54 be responsible for the hoodie... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

you'll be there. you can buy it dude. lol.

I'll give ya credit, Kid, your learning! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i'm good at that. see:my nickname. for nickname, see:my display name on this message board. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

It Really is But I Am Staying Home This Week. I Feel like Gulliver 's Travels After Last Week. No Disrespect But I'll Sit This One Out. I Did Enjoy Making Your Aquaintence And Hope For Your Teams Success As Well As Your Personal Success My Man. Your A Class Act But You Need To Work On Your Smack. Too Pointed. Good Luck And get My Dang hoodie For Me. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10Tell Me Where to Send The Money I'll Pay For It Dude.

work on my smack? i don't even talk smack on here anymore...lol. keyword, anymore. send the money to cascade11, he can buy it for you and mail it to you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

cascade11 i cant believe you said butchie looked like lurch from the adams family. i saw him friday night and have been telling everyone that butchie looks like lurch. im glad someone else thought that too. he is hilarious looking isnt he?

i'll back him on this one. he did definately say that /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> i was thinking you posted that on another topic cuz he said that and i remembered when you said it.