FridayMainEvent

Who wins?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this should be a good game though but im gonna take whh.....if that happens a WC pulls out tha win at c'wood cascade will be comin to our house first round.....would be interesting considering wat happened last year

I believe the Patriots will up-end the Champions. 24-14. Good luck to the Patriots and Coaching staff in bringing a Region crown to the City of White House.

OK, This is off topic. I know I'm a week behind but I didn't make it to the game last week. I had to be out of town... but I have seen the game film and I only have one question... what was the deal with the Cascade players not being able to stand up? They slipped down not once or twice but several times. It was like they weren't wearing cleats. I know this sounds like an excuse but it would have been a different game if the Cascade players could maintained their footing. It wasn't just one player, it was everybody... Jo Byrns didn't have a problem with their footing. Wonder what the problem was?

Back to Topic: Cascade bounces back and beats WWH... 35 - 14

OK, This is off topic. I know I'm a week behind but I didn't make it to the game last week. I had to be out of town... but I have seen the game film and I only have one question... what was the deal with the Cascade players not being able to stand up? They slipped down not once or twice but several times. It was like they weren't wearing cleats. I know this sounds like an excuse but it would have been a different game if the Cascade players could maintained their footing. It wasn't just one player, it was everybody... Jo Byrns didn't have a problem with their footing. Wonder what the problem was?

Back to Topic: Cascade bounces back and beats WWH... 35 - 14

I saw Moto24 coming out of our locker room with a big ole bucket of grease before kickoff.......Hmmmmm

2 more days!!!! and the region championship will be decided. about 48 hours from now, it'll all be decided. but no mattr what, gratz to all of region5. much love. back to my new Avenged Sevenfold CD. by the way if you haven't heard it, DEFINATLY check it out. freakin amazing /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />