Riverdale @ Lavernge

CantStopTheChop

Keep in mind young man that turnovers are part of the game. As for coach field, if he coaches the secondary, you need to work some more with your secondary making a play on the ball. The technique that I have seen from your secondary will get you beat in the playoffs.

well your secondary needs to learn how to identify a pass...really its more shaDUMBens fault more than them, he was loading the box trying to stop the run (which still trounced yall for 340 yards), like i said every time we passed there wasnt a DB within 10 yards the ball

but yeah are you going to make a reply to my post on the last page? i see you trying to hide when your backs against the wall, do your homework. lavergne beat SMYRNA everywhere but the scoreboard

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what amazes me bdogg is that all you do is put down our program and hammer our coahces and our players and yet you are still allowed to continue posting ....did only register so that you can put down our team?...you bring nothing to the thread either way while i understand getting onto a coahc or a program for some things but the way you continually put down our players and coaches in my opinion is ridiculous...none of us put down opponents staff and program the way you do and i would kindly ask you to not read threads about us if that is all you are gonna do

what amazes me bdogg is that all you do is put down our program and hammer our coahces and our players and yet you are still allowed to continue posting ....did only register so that you can put down our team?...you bring nothing to the thread either way while i understand getting onto a coahc or a program for some things but the way you continually put down our players and coaches in my opinion is ridiculous...none of us put down opponents staff and program the way you do and i would kindly ask you to not read threads about us if that is all you are gonna do

Look fellow, all I am doing is making an observation. If this offends you, so be it. I have a question for you. Who died and made you king of all knowledge? You need to quit taking things so personal. Your team is region champs, and according to everyone on here they are going to be state champs. So why don't you chill out.

Look fellow, all I am doing is making an observation. If this offends you, so be it. I have a question for you. Who died and made you king of all knowledge? You need to quit taking things so personal. Your team is region champs, and according to everyone on here they are going to be state champs. So why don't you chill out.

tick tock tick tock...waiting on you to acknowledge it wasnt riverdale that got beat everywhere on the field but the scoreboard by lavergne, but it was indeed your beloved bulldogs

I may be wrong but I don't recall anyone saying they are going to be state champs. That is the ultimate goal just like all of the 31 other teams in class 5-A. GO WARRIORS! One at a time!

Keep in mind young man that turnovers are part of the game. As for coach field, if he coaches the secondary, you need to work some more with your secondary making a play on the ball. The technique that I have seen from your secondary will get you beat in the playoffs.

Coach Fields is the WR coach. The Db coach is a new guy from Tn Tech.

No one died to make me king of knowledge...that is just the way it is i am not taking them personally but most people who get on here and all they do is critize dont usually last as long as you have you make no solid observations other than metro and riverdale is no good i am chilled you are the one doing the attacking i have asked you kindly if you dont like us dont read our threads

well your secondary needs to learn how to identify a pass...really its more shaDUMBens fault more than them, he was loading the box trying to stop the run (which still trounced yall for 340 yards), like i said every time we passed there wasnt a DB within 10 yards the ball

but yeah are you going to make a reply to my post on the last page? i see you trying to hide when your backs against the wall, do your homework. lavergne beat SMYRNA everywhere but the scoreboard

yeah maybe they did..so what..the scores is what matters...and whos win was bigger over lavergne..oh yeah smyrnas we won by 2 yall won by 1 so both teams won for us..but lavgrne could have easily beat us both.....and they had their backup qb on yall

yeah maybe they did..so what..the scores is what matters...and whos win was bigger over lavergne..oh yeah smyrnas we won by 2 yall won by 1 so both teams won for us..but lavgrne could have easily beat us both.....and they had their backup qb on yall

Look let this guy talk. We know the real deal. Hope we see you during the 3rd round again. Hold up your part of the deal and we will see.

No one died to make me king of knowledge...that is just the way it is i am not taking them personally but most people who get on here and all they do is critize dont usually last as long as you have you make no solid observations other than metro and riverdale is no good i am chilled you are the one doing the attacking i have asked you kindly if you dont like us dont read our threads

Don't be so sensitive. IF you truly think that your team is worthy of the number 1 ranking....well...let's just say good for you. You have a very limited team, and you will find this out like you did last year in the playoffs. I am not being critical, I am being observant. I promise you that I do know football. Truthfully I think you have a above average o-line, a good 1 technique on defense, but a very limited secondary. Your d-line mostly runs around blocks, especially #92. Your quaterback is a decent runner, and throws the long ball good, when he does throw, but you never attack the middle third of the field by passing the ball to backs or TE's. Now I know that I have only seen you play 1 game this year, but I have seen you on film. There doesn't appear to be any rhyme nor reason with your offensive play calling. Just an observation. Of course I am not criticizing any players, because I think it is a testimony to them that you are region champs.

Don't be so sensitive. IF you truly think that your team is worthy of the number 1 ranking....well...let's just say good for you. You have a very limited team, and you will find this out like you did last year in the playoffs. I am not being critical, I am being observant. I promise you that I do know football. Truthfully I think you have a above average o-line, a good 1 technique on defense, but a very limited secondary. Your d-line mostly runs around blocks, especially #92. Your quaterback is a decent runner, and throws the long ball good, when he does throw, but you never attack the middle third of the field by passing the ball to backs or TE's. Now I know that I have only seen you play 1 game this year, but I have seen you on film. There doesn't appear to be any rhyme nor reason with your offensive play calling. Just an observation. Of course I am not criticizing any players, because I think it is a testimony to them that you are region champs.

i dont care about rankings and being number 1 in the state this isnt college where pools detmine who the champs are it is done on the feild so i dont care if we are #1or #10 (although it is great to have a reputation such as ours to get that ranking)in the end it is winning the last 5 games of the year...

i think our line as a group is prorbaly one of the best in the state think about it this way...our line probably has to hold their blocks 2-3 seconds longer than average lines because of the wing T offense takes longer to develop and for the backs to get to the line of scrimmage

our d line makes plays i dont care if they go around or over power as long as they make the play...i agree with you on passing and tre he is doing better on running the ball i think both smyrna and lavergne saw that...

here is the funny thing about all this RIVERDALE IS DOWN AND THEY WONT WIN THE REGION and yet we still get it done