Henry Co. vs Hardin Co.

BigRedForLife

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please explain.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I THINK he means they WIN! Yep Gaddis Bunch get it done.. Could we meet you guys somewhere along the way? That would be to sweet.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I THINK he means they WIN! Yep Gaddis Bunch get it done.. Could we meet you guys somewhere along the way? That would be to sweet.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think Hardin County has a pretty good record too don`t you?

I don't think VG is is being smart or showing any favoritism for one HC over the other. He is right. Hardin County is good or this game would not determine who wins the region. Henry County will have to play a full four quarters. I hope Patriot fans don't get on this week with a bunch of ridiculous predictions and make us look cocky. I can't believe the team or coaches feel like it is a given. Hardin Co. has a lot of great players. I think both teams have a battle on their hands.

Henry county's record is 8-1 and Hardin County's is 7-2...both pretty good records. Henry county players better be prepared for a very tough atmosphere in Savannah. I expect this game to be one of the biggest games ever played there (besides the NIAA national championship games) and you know the fan support is huge for both teams. I expect the tough atmosphere to be a huge factor in this game

JCM has not been mentioned in this thread

red patriot was the one who brought up my allegiance.

Frankly I think HC should win and I`m pulling for them. A loss means a third straight 2nd place region finish for HC. As good as they have played this year it still comes down to this one game and whether or not HC can finish it.

Over the past 3 years HC has been the best team (overall) in the region, but have yet to bring home any region hardware. (I do think JCM was the best team 2 years ago for that year though /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> )

I haven`t seen Hardin County play, but I was very impressed with HC team this year. I never would have thought Hardin would have beat JCM like they did but it was worse than Henry County beat them. I don`t know if this CollegeScoutforTN is a Patriot fan or not, but from my looking on the outside viewpoint Hardin County is gonna give Henry County a game. I`d have to question anyone who has already awarded the championship to Henry County.

red patriot was the one who brought up my allegiance.

Frankly I think HC should win and I`m pulling for them. A loss means a third straight 2nd place region finish for HC. As good as they have played this year it still comes down to this one game and whether or not HC can finish it.

Over the past 3 years HC has been the best team (overall) in the region, but have yet to bring home any region hardware. (I do think JCM was the best team 2 years ago for that year though /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> )

I haven`t seen Hardin County play, but I was very impressed with HC team this year. I never would have thought Hardin would have beat JCM like they did but it was worse than Henry County beat them. I don`t know if this CollegeScoutforTN is a Patriot fan or not, but from my looking on the outside viewpoint Hardin County is gonna give Henry County a game. I`d have to question anyone who has already awarded the championship to Henry County.

yeah we are gonna have to play our A game for four quarters and I expect nothing buy a fight from Hardin Co. and for JCM I wish yall all the luck for next year I know this year has been tough weve been there done that