Pick the winners of all Region 5-1A games

FridayMainEvent

Pick the Winners  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winners

I put a lot more weight on how this poll turns out more than any other. For the most part it is made up of region 5 fans. (plus a few region 6, I assume) If anyone knows this region, it is the people voting in this poll. That is why the poll has held true for all except 3 or 4 games all year, I believe. The closest vote this week if our game as I expected. at present it is 47 % Cascade and 53% WHH. Very close! Most polls have a +/- 3% error, so that makes this game a toss up in my mind. Going to be interesting to see how it turns out for sure. I believe this game will be at least a 7 point spread, just don't know which way. I think we are capable of winning this game by two touchdowns, but I'll also point out that if we aren't prepared and don't make the correct adjustments to what they are showing us, we could also lose this game by 14.

I agree with you all the way around. Besides the obvious of this being a huge game and it being a game that will bring out what kind of character we have as a team i am also interested in seeing just how good WHH really is along with Cascade. The Jo Byrns we saw last week I would guess is the same Jo Byrns that showed up the first half of the WHH game. For Cascade to win we will cetainly have to score points and finish drives off. Defensively we need to key on their QB and also prevent WHH receivers from getting behind us. I also say we will have to get Mclung to move around in the pocket and not let him sit back int he pocket as long as Spann had to throw last week. This is a huge game in the fact that more than likely the loser will not a home game again all season. I dont know about you guys but I would not want to have to make the long trip to Collinwood or Wayne County because in the past that is two tough places to go on the road and get a win. I would rather have one of them making the long trip and hoping to make up for the last home game we played. If Cascade will get pressure on the QB and run the ball like they have the first eight weeks I think Cascade wins the game by 10-14 points. Go out with that same fire and intensity we Cascade fans are accustomed to seeing and brng home a win for yourselves. I can't wait to see what cascade team comes out to play tommorrow night.

Go Champs

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put a lot more weight on how this poll turns out more than any other. For the most part it is made up of region 5 fans. (plus a few region 6, I assume) If anyone knows this region, it is the people voting in this poll. That is why the poll has held true for all except 3 or 4 games all year, I believe. The closest vote this week if our game as I expected. at present it is 47 % Cascade and 53% WHH. Very close! Most polls have a +/- 3% error, so that makes this game a toss up in my mind. Going to be interesting to see how it turns out for sure. I believe this game will be at least a 7 point spread, just don't know which way. I think we are capable of winning this game by two touchdowns, but I'll also point out that if we aren't prepared and don't make the correct adjustments to what they are showing us, we could also lose this game by 14.

That was my exact thoughts on the Cascade vs WHH game this week....