Cosby vs Grace Christian

sunshine1076

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope we win , and unaka wins also. nothin against jellico i respect them, but i pitty who goes to midway, im tellin you they got a squad this year. i predict them to go VERY deep, they got the talent and the experiance in the playoffs. but i just hope we get in no matter who we play.

3rd round is as far as they might make it.

Cosby MUST run the ball,but I'm sure wasplayernowcoach saw that friday. If you guys can keep Grace's O over on the sidelines by pounding it out(4 yards and a cloud of dust) you can beat them. If not it will be a LLOONNGG night.# 2 and# 4 for Grace get alot of the attention but #10 can move and has great hands. Good luck Eagles, and coach Shelton. Hope you guys make it an all public playoff in reg.1.

Cosby MUST run the ball,but I'm sure wasplayernowcoach saw that friday. If you guys can keep Grace's O over on the sidelines by pounding it out(4 yards and a cloud of dust) you can beat them. If not it will be a LLOONNGG night.# 2 and# 4 for Grace get alot of the attention but #10 can move and has great hands. Good luck Eagles, and coach Shelton. Hope you guys make it an all public playoff in reg.1.

it sounds like to me grace cant play tough football. if it was up to me id pull an old cloudland, go with the the jumbo. and im a WR so thats alot coming from me lol. just do what it takes, hit em hard in the mouth and they might lay down.

it sounds like to me grace cant play tough football. if it was up to me id pull an old cloudland, go with the the jumbo. and im a WR so thats alot coming from me lol. just do what it takes, hit em hard in the mouth and they might lay down.

we dont lay down we sometimes struggle on d-fence but if ud like a demo ill give ya one fri night