Region 8

werazzlin

HSDAD do you have two names on here..... i think i know. the other one might start with a PBeech has Priddy coming back... he is always tough didn't he get second last year. What about Jaeckel and those boys in Hendersonville

Townsend will be at 119 or 25 and Treloar at 130. Brett J. at 71 or 89 and maybe the biggest surprise will come at 103 with the sophomore Large returning to the same weight class as last year but much ''LARGER''... no pun intended. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Definately regions champs is my prediction.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Townsend will be at 119 or 25 and Treloar at 130. Brett J. at 71 or 89 and maybe the biggest surprise will come at 103 with the sophomore Large returning to the same weight class as last year but much ''LARGER''... no pun intended. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Definately regions champs is my prediction.

Not so fast TNKO! They (hendersonvile) are returning region champs but I think some other teams are going to give them some trouble this season. Beech has a full line up this year for first time with everyone back from last year....Mtjuliet is always tough and wilson central is good also. Smyrna has some good wrestlers this year to return.

HSDAD do you have two names on here..... i think i know. the other one might start with a PBeech has Priddy coming back... he is always tough didn't he get second last year. What about Jaeckel and those boys in Hendersonville

No, Just HSDAD. Why would I need another screen name. (Just a dad who loves wrestling)

My prediction may seem high, but in all honesty I believe there is potential for more. I remember

what happened @ state to those who were dominant. I would like to see more than 5! It could happen.

Injury, sickness, etc... could reduce the number. Ask me again mid Jan.

Not so fast TNKO! They (hendersonvile) are returning region champs but I think some other teams are going to give them some trouble this season. Beech has a full line up this year for first time with everyone back from last year....Mtjuliet is always tough and wilson central is good also. Smyrna has some good wrestlers this year to return.

Sorry Mr. werazzlin, you may be the only team that will upend the H-ville squad this year. Hope to see a great match!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> WC may sqeak in.

Sorry Mr. werazzlin, you may be the only team that will upend the H-ville squad this year. Hope to see a great match!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> WC may sqeak in.

I thought I replied to this yesturday? WC looks weaker to me this year.

We lost to many senior bulls! We also lost a good wrestler who has decided

not to wrestle. There are some who have improved, but I think we are just

to weak for a run @ Regions. Just the way I see it NOW?? If the

other teams are weak as well, then maybe we will be ok? When I sit down to

think about the weight classes, I see a less experience team. There should be

some good competition on the 17th. As far I can tell, 3 teams from Reg 8 are

scheduled to attend. I want to see how much Beech has improved. They did

well last year with empty classes. If he has a full team, things could get interesting.

I agree with werazzlin he always has my back on here so I got his on this... H-ville was good last year but if some other teams had full line-ups it could have been different... don't forget Lavergne neither or Friendship

I agree with werazzlin he always has my back on here so I got his on this... H-ville was good last year but if some other teams had full line-ups it could have been different... don't forget Lavergne neither or Friendship

another suprise for you region 8 folks...Lebanon was at the Tullahoma preseason tournament and had quite a few wrestlers this year it seems. It is looking like the region is shaping up for alot of improvment.

Also it seems that the teams are growing...I know it is preseason but there seems to be alot of kids on the teams this year.

another suprise for you region 8 folks...Lebanon was at the Tullahoma preseason tournament and had quite a few wrestlers this year it seems. It is looking like the region is shaping up for alot of improvment.

Also it seems that the teams are growing...I know it is preseason but there seems to be alot of kids on the teams this year.

Alright Werazzlin, give us some info. Have you any results to forward?

With everyone changing weight classes and coming off f-ball, What say you?

Do you have the results?

Alright Werazzlin, give us some info. Have you any results to forward?

With everyone changing weight classes and coming off f-ball, What say you?

Do you have the results?

Well from what I saw from Brentwood they looked very sharp. I only saw a few of there kids but the ones that were there looked sharp. Tullahoma's Quick looked very strong at 215. Actually all of tullahoma looked sharp, however I think Blackman has really closed the gap in that region if not passing tullahoma. We will see on nov. 20th.

The heavy weight from warren county is gonna make some upsets this year. Oakland's team is big also, so they have a say so in the region. Red Bank has a big team but alot of the red bank team was not wrestling that day. Tolbert and the other guys...Lebanon had some numbers also this season. Friendship wrestled a few of there kids in the preseason tournament also. But no waynick because of football. Riverdales team is looking like they live in the weight room... man they are ripped..Smyrna did not have all of there guys do to football also.. but they had a bigger team this season as well. Beech had a few kids do well and a few kids who need to work harder... all in all it was a pretty tough preseason tournament.

Well from what I saw from Brentwood they looked very sharp. I only saw a few of there kids but the ones that were there looked sharp. Tullahoma's Quick looked very strong at 215. Actually all of tullahoma looked sharp, however I think Blackman has really closed the gap in that region if not passing tullahoma. We will see on nov. 20th.

The heavy weight from warren county is gonna make some upsets this year. Oakland's team is big also, so they have a say so in the region. Red Bank has a big team but alot of the red bank team was not wrestling that day. Tolbert and the other guys...Lebanon had some numbers also this season. Friendship wrestled a few of there kids in the preseason tournament also. But no waynick because of football. Riverdales team is looking like they live in the weight room... man they are ripped..Smyrna did not have all of there guys do to football also.. but they had a bigger team this season as well. Beech had a few kids do well and a few kids who need to work harder... all in all it was a pretty tough preseason tournament.

By mid Dec. the football players should be all back. Then we will get to see

what teams really look like in our region. Thanks for the update. You are right

about Blackman, they are getting stronger!

By mid Dec. the football players should be all back. Then we will get to see

what teams really look like in our region. Thanks for the update. You are right

about Blackman, they are getting stronger!

yeah more than half of smyrna's team is playing football from freshman to jv to varsity. That includes a couple starters