8-5A games this week (11-02-07)

kwc

Ok folks, these are the games on tap for this week:

Thur., Nov. 1, 2007 ... WS vs. Houston @ Fairgrounds

Thur., Nov. 1, 2007 ... Collierville vs. Kirby @ Kirby

Fri., Nov. 2, 2007 ... Hamilton vs. Germantown @ Germantown

Fri., Nov. 2, 2007 ... Wooddale. vs. Whitehaven @ Whitehaven

This is what I think.

WS ... 28 - 17 (The WS offensive machine rolls again ... Hagga, Sanders, Link & others ... just so many weapons)

Collierville ... 40-0 (Collierville in a romp)

Germantown ... 35 - 14 (Germantown ends their season with a win to build on for next season)

WHS. ... 40 - 6 (Whitehaven ends the regular season in grand fashion ... should have been a shut-out)

I'm planning on being at the WSHS/Houston game then on Friday ... WHS/Wooddale.

Ok folks, these are the games on tap for this week:

Thur., Nov. 1, 2007 ... WS vs. Houston @ Fairgrounds

Thur., Nov. 1, 2007 ... Collierville vs. Kirby @ Kirby

Fri., Nov. 2, 2007 ... Hamilton vs. Germantown @ Germantown

Fri., Nov. 2, 2007 ... Wooddale. vs. Whitehaven @ Whitehaven

This is what I think.

WS ... 28 - 17 (The WS offensive machine rolls again ... Hagga, Sanders, Link & others ... just so many weapons)

Collierville ... 40-0 (Collierville in a romp)

Germantown ... 35 - 14 (Germantown eends their season with a win ti build on for next season)

WHS. ... 40 - 6 (Whitehaven ends the regular season in grand fashion ... should have been a shut-out)

I'm planning on being at the WSHS/Houston game then on Friday ... WHS/Wooddale.

I'm going to tag along with your predictions and hope you're right! Give a shout out if you make Thursdays game. I'm the fat guy with the camera. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm going to tag along with your predictions and hope you're right! Give a shout out if you make Thursdays game. I'm the fat guy with the camera. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll try to indentify myself with my Coacht ID in some manner if I make it Thursday.

How did you like the top 10 defenses in 5A huh? Pretty impressive. Four from region 8 and one from region 7. Bolton wasn't too far behind either. What I did was look at the top four teams in each region because those are the playoff teams. Of course ... from the findings, region 8 would be first ... but region 7 would not be too far behind either. I may just do that ... compare the regions defenses using the top four teams in each region just to see where everybody stacks up.

I'll try to indentify myself with my Coacht ID in some manner if I make it Thursday.

How did you like the top 10 defenses in 5A huh? Pretty impressive. Four from region 8 and one from region 7. Bolton wasn't too far behind either. What I did was look at the top four teams in each region because those are the playoff teams. Of course ... from the findings, region 8 would be first ... but region 7 would not be too far behind either. I may just do that ... compare the regions defenses using the top four teams in each region just to see where everybody stacks up.

Yes it is impressive....I know these stats are relative to who a team plays, and in some cases that could help a team look good when they didn't go against anyone significant. But knowing the way our region is stacked up, we have a couple of weak offenses, but the rest range good to very good, or excellent. BTW, on the top 5A defense topic, you need to post our top rb's....I figure you're the guy with the stats.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hope you make the game on Thursday kwc. If I don't have to work I am thinking of making it to the WHS game on friday.

I hope you can make it as well. I usually get there midway in the 2nd quarter because of ongoing events that force me to get there at the time that I do. If I remember ... I'll try to make a sign or something to let you know who I am if I don't meet you at the White Station/Houston game. Looking forward to the two games comming up.

Yes it is impressive....I know these stats are relative to who a team plays, and in some cases that could help a team look good when they didn't go against anyone significant. But knowing the way our region is stacked up, we have a couple of weak offenses, but the rest range good to very good, or excellent. BTW, on the top 5A defense topic, you need to post our top rb's....I figure you're the guy with the stats.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Spartansfan:

I ususally get my stats from the Friday's sport section of the Commercial Appeal. That's when they put all of the high school stats in the paper. They have a link to it on the CA's website.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/sports/preps/

I don't know how updated that is, but that's all I have until the paper comes out on Friday. You have to hit the link from there. Coacht won't allow the name of the website to link because it is a rival. It has useful data.