High School League

purple24

Guest SprtsLvr

Since when did Sudden Rage begin playing there? The only Sudden Rage that I am familiar with is out of Murfreesboro and no games have been scheduled as of yet! There is a team called simply "Rage." Is that who you are referring to? If so...where are they from?

This Sudden Rage team is out of Warren County And I believe it's made up of mostly their school players.

The league is full this year but put your name in the hat for next year. We are limited to 9 teams doing double headers on Tuesday nights. We share this three field complex with the summer rec. league of all ages so we are limited to 1 night.

when they are truly high school. So far, at least one of the teams on your list are mixed teams playing A ball on weekends if not two. It would be more honest to call it a summer league than a high school league. I don't mean that as any kind of slam. Anyone thinking of playing in it needs to be aware of that going in.

It is a very well run league for high school and a few travel teams. The Intimidators(16u) and Blast(14u) are weekend travel teams, but a few of the Intimidators play on Lebanon's high school team in that league. It would be a good summer league for any high school team to play in.