Bledsoe Basketball

warrior4ever

You need to just trust me on this one, Chase Brown is going to play, and I hate to say it like this. But I will... if Chase Brown plays a sport, he starts. He is not going to ride the bench. That is out of the question! If the coach can't see how much of an athlete and how much he can contribute, then I know why he has NEVER had a winning season, why he NEVER will, and why he should be GONE!

I know he's going to play but its better if we don't tell them(our opponents) for certain or not.....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he's going to play but its better if we don't tell them(our opponents) for certain or not.....

I guess you and I are from different eras. And I know you are closer to my sons age than you are mine, but I don't think you have to "keep your weapons hidden". I believe in saying here we come, try and stop us. Just the old style athletics I was brought up on and the kind I want my boy to play in all sports.

I guess you and I are from different eras. And I know you are closer to my sons age than you are mine, but I don't think you have to "keep your weapons hidden". I believe in saying here we come, try and stop us. Just the old style athletics I was brought up on and the kind I want my boy to play in all sports.

But what you don't realize is that things have changed from your time to now.....

But what you don't realize is that things have changed from your time to now.....

No offense, but that is just the kind of excuse our current coaches, AD, and administraion uses. You win the same as you always did. Work hard, play smart, and be disciplined. Fundamentals as well have not changed. Granted, some styles have changed, but basic principles have not.

No offense, but that is just the kind of excuse our current coaches, AD, and administraion uses. You win the same as you always did. Work hard, play smart, and be disciplined. Fundamentals as well have not changed. Granted, some styles have changed, but basic principles have not.

Not using any excuses.... You can ask any coach in the TSSAA for that matter if things haven't changed from the 80's....

Not using any excuses.... You can ask any coach in the TSSAA for that matter if things haven't changed from the 80's....

Who said anything about the '80s? And if you find me a coach that says you don't win by playing hard, smart, disciplined, and with the basic fundamentals of shooting, ball handling, and solid defense...I will show you a LOSER. Why do you think many programs in any many different sports win consistently year in and year out. They adapt to changing styles and changing offenses and defenses (some actually don't), but they play with basic principles that work!

You need to just trust me on this one, Chase Brown is going to play, and I hate to say it like this. But I will... if Chase Brown plays a sport, he starts. He is not going to ride the bench. That is out of the question! If the coach can't see how much of an athlete and how much he can contribute, then I know why he has NEVER had a winning season, why he NEVER will, and why he should be GONE!

Funny...