WHITE STATION 10-0

Spartansfan

The Spartans had a Thur night game to wrap up their regular season. Houston broke out to a 10-0 lead by controlling the ball most of the 1st quarter. A 75 yard td pass from Jeff link to Martin Haaga got the Spartans going. An interception gave WS great feild position that they used to go up 14-10 at the half. They never looked back, as they dominated the 2nd half on the way to a 42-17 win! Congrats to the team and Coach Wright and his staff! 10-0 in region 8-5A is a very commendable effort!

Ok, celebration is over, playoffs are next!

By the end of that first quarter I was a bit nervous. Wow did things turn around in the second.

Congrats to my Spartans. My tenth grade year we were undefeated, and here we are again. Great accomplishment guys.

Good game, Houston. And let's be thankful there were no injuries.

It's like a new season has begun. Five games in this season to be state champs.

And Millington, it would be an honor to play you guys, but you are right, lot's of tough games ahead for all.

By the end of that first quarter I was a bit nervous. Wow did things turn around in the second.

Congrats to my Spartans. My tenth grade year we were undefeated, and here we are again. Great accomplishment guys.

Good game, Houston. And let's be thankful there were no injuries.

It's like a new season has begun. Five games in this season to be state champs.

And Millington, it would be an honor to play you guys, but you are right, lot's of tough games ahead for all.

Yep, Houston came out hot! It had me worried too! Derrion Sanders had a nice night running too...179 yds. The whole team really stepped it up, it looks like they're set to make a run at the next 5 games. Of course, I'm sure there's some other teams that will want a say in that issue! We'll see how it works out.

Congrats! I hope that my Millington Trojans will get a chance to host your Spartans in a couple of weeks. We each have tough games before then.

Hi Rob. One thing coach told the players post game was that not many people can tell their grandkids they had an undefeated seaon. The Trojans should get theirs wrapped up tomorrow. This seasons playoffs are going to be very entertaining!