FRA vs Notre Dame

chasanooga

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no no no, she has more class than that. if i remember correctly, it was for throwing an elbow on a header but it was called a little late.

Ankle is better for the Defender...should not be a factor in tomorrow's game....the yellow was a late call ...related to a header where she came together with and ND player....did not see or do not recall the play so I can't comment....don't know, but it could have had something to do with a very hard tackle in the box that many thought was a foul which preceeded this incident....maybe there was some frustration coming to surface.....don't know just speculating!

Yeah....four times in a row is a lot....a couple of ways to look at it...A. they just can't beat ya...or B....they're due??? I'm sure both teams have their own slant on those two thoughts...just want a well played game with fair officiating and no injuries! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Guys (and ladies)....no matter how tomorrow comes out I wish all of you the best going forward. I can't tell you how much fun the last 5 years have been and I appreciate (and occasionally disagree!!?? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ) with the insight posted here. I hope all of you with daughters have as much fun with watching...and with this website as I have had...I'll probably look in...just not as much....may your girls have fun and play safe and injury free!

Conig....I hope to see you on the podium at Xcountry state! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Conig....I hope to see you on the podium at Xcountry state! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Flash, you might not see him, but you would definitely see his hair! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Ahhhh, I kill me! (Yeah, he had better win). Will they post those results somewhere, Conig, or should I text you?

To Flash, good luck tomorrow. It's nerve racking enough being a coach in the finals, I can't imagine being a dad (hopefully my day will come in that area, too). Good luck to you and your daughter. I am kind of torn. We have the CoachT connection (though we might not agree on everything, it's kind of like being brothers; we might fight, but if anyone else picks on you, we got your back!) and I really like CPA as a program and school. I also like the fact that most everyone wrote CPA off as a first round loss, and they have proven the doubters all wrong.

Either way, congrats to both teams for making it to the finals.

• 1 month later...