DICKSON CO VS RAVENWOOD

stackboy

If what you say happened it is completely out of character for a Brian Rector coached team. I will say that the DC players love to TT even when getting beat. Be careful throwing rocks at others. Congrats on the win and the 4th seed in 6 5A. Good luck at Hunter's Lane Friday night.

No Rocks here!!!! It was way out of Character but it did happen I was there I saw 57 was takeing cheep shots all night long not just alittle alot late throwing punchs. trash talk is one thing

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dickson County is the third seed and will be going to Antioch. Ravenwood was the third seed out of 6 5A last season and made it to the Blue Cross Bowl.

Ravenwood did get 45 yards in non game related penalties in the last few minutes vs. DC. The calls were two personal fouls and one unsportsman like conduct.

Ravenwood was the 4th seed last year.

Congrats to DCHS. The cougars came with a great game plan that Ravenwood wasn't ready for. Ravenwood's offensive game plan was good but the defense wasn't prepared. The running game for DC was extremely hard to stop. Ravenwood has stopped lots of top notch runners this season but could not cope with the multiple fine running backs from DC. Most impressed with DC QB...speed on his runs and accuracy in throwing the ball. The play fake was used to good advantage and as a result receivers were wide open most every time DC chose to throw.

DC has as good an offense as any Ravenwood has seen all season (that includes MBA and BA). The raptors were able to move the ball offensively pretty much all night but key turnovers stopped several drives where they were gaining 8-12 yards per snap.

If DC can do some work on their defense and continue the same level of offensive production, they'll do well in the playoffs. Good luck to a fine team.

Ravenwood was the 4th seed last year.

Congrats to DCHS. The cougars came with a great game plan that Ravenwood wasn't ready for. Ravenwood's offensive game plan was good but the defense wasn't prepared. The running game for DC was extremely hard to stop. Ravenwood has stopped lots of top notch runners this season but could not cope with the multiple fine running backs from DC. Most impressed with DC QB...speed on his runs and accuracy in throwing the ball. The play fake was used to good advantage and as a result receivers were wide open most every time DC chose to throw.

DC has as good an offense as any Ravenwood has seen all season (that includes MBA and BA). The raptors were able to move the ball offensively pretty much all night but key turnovers stopped several drives where they were gaining 8-12 yards per snap.

If DC can do some work on their defense and continue the same level of offensive production, they'll do well in the playoffs. Good luck to a fine team.

Wow!!! Way to go DC! I love the way your often negatively attacked "one dimensional wishbone offense" ran it down Ravenwoods throat tonight! You guys deserve to be in the playoffs! Good Luck!

I hope they show this game this week on replay I want to see how Ravenwood managed to lose this game. I want to see about all this unsportsman like behavior. What a let down of a season Ravenwood only able to beat one team with a winning record (Franklin 10-7). By the way where has Rapbwood been I guess he will have to change his name to Rapbgone!! BYE BYE dude!!!!!