Rockwood Summer Ball!!

99ALLTHEWAY

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockwood won the league and could have gone to state. However, all the info our coaches were given at the beginning of the season about the state tournament was not correct. We were told the state tourn. would start 7-24 when in fact it started 7-10 and several of our players were already committed to church trips, camps, parents had planned vacations around this date then a few days before the 10th we were told it would start the 10th we didnt have enough in town to play! so there you go. They are going to have a wood bat tournament here in Rockwood next week hopefully. Thanks for keeping up this season.. oh yea Gilmore is playing

This is one of the most funny and entertaining threads I have read in a long time on this web site.

I hope that the wooden bat Tournament in Rockwood goes real well. Too bad about the confusion and date problem on the State Tournament with the coaches of the Rockwood team.

Remember... bring the "wooden" bats to the wooden bat tournament.

Please tell me you guys are talking about Rockwood, Alabama or Rockwood, Georgia and not Rockwood, Tennessee.

ROCKWOOD,TN!!!!! yes that is who we are talkin about!! i love rockwood as a city, home amd really just everything about it!! but i'm gone from there now soi have to be up dated on this web site about my hometown sports.

THANKS FOR READIN THE THREAD!!!! :):)

thanks for up datin me!!!! luv ya for it!!! :):)

[Edited by 99ALLTHEWAY on 8-15-02 4:46A]