Shelbyville@Clarksville Playoff's

Golfendude

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. im not a kenwood or mj fan, i just dont like clarksville...mainly cause of how classless they are.

2. you dont have your facts straight because you put the 55 comment in the mj v. clarksville post, so make up your mind..was it kw or mj?

3. we know why he only got 1 carry.

David David Oh David still grieving over your loss. I see now what your problem is. Well that post must have been misplaced then lol. Go to the Clarksville@Kenwood thread think you will find it there also. Now Bear fan what's next? 1 DE and MLB among other spots that he can fill. And would jackup most of the highschool ball players in this state one on one. So let's leave the players alone a deal with the dad ok. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

1. im not a kenwood or mj fan, i just dont like clarksville...mainly cause of how classless they are.

2. you dont have your facts straight because you put the 55 comment in the mj v. clarksville post, so make up your mind..was it kw or mj?

3. we know why he only got 1 carry.

you must be out of your mind, i dont care that you dont like clarksville, but we have more class than most teams in any part of our region, we dont try hurt people in the pile or we dont cry that the game is over and complain at the end we have alot class as a football team, our fans arent classless they are just dedicated

CHS will win if they man up and stop the run.

Come on we are getting ready for this game like its a Hillsboro team and you think a team that in my opinion should not even be in the playoffs is going to cause us problems OK.. WISEGUY that's the great thing about the USA we all can say what we want to even if we don't know what the heck we are chattering about lol. I'll have to bring this back to your attention Friday after 10pm. If coaches are still coaching should be a WIPE OUT!

you must be out of your mind, i dont care that you dont like clarksville, but we have more class than most teams in any part of our region, we dont try hurt people in the pile or we dont cry that the game is over and complain at the end we have alot class as a football team, our fans arent classless they are just dedicated

THIS IS TRUE FOR THE PLAYERS I'AM. PERIOD /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm the wrestling Cobb. I stand behind my post if it bothers you. I'm easy to talk to and find I'm on the mats.

Are you looking for a problem? Don't come on this thread and blow smoke at me. I really don't care what you stand behind. GOT THAT. That's what i thought stick to wrestling OK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BigCatDaddy08, you might have laughed a tad bit less and instead paid more attention to the post from davidcutcliffe. If you had done so, you would have realized that the post was not from a Shelbyville fan-even golfendude caught that-sounded more like someone from your own region! Golden Eagle fans don't stoop to your juvenile level nor do we trash talk.

well lets start off by addressing the trash talk issue. What would you call your reply to my comment?? I'm pretty sure that's considered trash talk. And on the same topic, the golden eagles couldnt stoop to our level because you are already below us! Kinda hard to stoop up dont ya think? I enjoy reading these dear "shelby"ville fans posts about a tenacious d and what not. Its wonderful. Cant wait to show yall a real d friday night! GET BIG!!

Oh and by the way dave, #1 is an absolute beast, doubt you would want him to get even more jacked up.... so lets be careful what you wish for!!