Shelbyville@Clarksville Playoff's

Golfendude

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golfendude....please read and heed my reply in the Clarksville@Springfield topic. Very useful information. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

My pick is CHS in this one. Go Wildcats! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Golfendude....please read and heed my reply in the Clarksville@Springfield topic. Very useful information. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

My pick is CHS in this one.

We have that covered bellgo.. These Cats are not through surprising the Mid State yet. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Thanks for you support HUGS.

Give Tullahoma a little credit. Lawrence Co could have still won the game, but let Tullahoma drive 80 yards in about 2 minutes, mostly on the ground, to score the winning TD with just under a minute to go. Actually there were 2 flags against Lawrence Co after they got to the Tullahoma 6 inch line with a 1st and goal and a sure TD would have won the game for Lawrence Co. The first flag was for an ineligible receiver down field and the second penalty was a pesonal foul. On Tullahoma's last drive, the Cats had a 4th and 2 on the Lawrence Co 6 yard line and went for the first down instead of a game tying field goal and made it and then scored on the next play. A heartbreaking loss for Lawrence Co and a gritty win for Tullahoma to get third place in the Region and a trip to Mt Juliet for the second straight year. I'm sure this was the first time in a long time that Shelbyville was pulling for Tullahoma since the Tullahoma win enabled Shelbyville to make the playoffs and get a trip to Clarksville next Friday.

Lawrence Co. was cheated once again! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Lets be honest. Regardless of the outcome of the Tullahoma-Lawrence Co. game, if Lawrence Co. had taken care of business earlier in the season and beaten Shelbyville they would be in the playoffs and Shelbyville would be at home. Every game counts!!!