Region 5 vs. Region 6

theyoungtiger

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 1

Region 6 sweeps. All 4 games.

Must be something in the water down there cause this don't even make good sense... Winners next Friday night will be:

JO Byrns

Cascade

Mt. Pleasant

White House Heritage (this will be the flip flop game)... I think Wayne County is pretty tough and if Region 6 is able to get the split it will be here. I'm going with WHH for now though. I think after getting beat last night they'll do what all the top dawgs in our region have done the last two week after embarrassing loses... Re-focus and kick tail!

I t makes good sence to me. Past history will tell you that 5a can not hang with 6a. You take Jo Byrns out of the equation and 5a simply stinks aganist 6a. If memoryerreves me right the same stuff was said on here. Did not happen & will not happen. The water must be bad in your area.

That happens to be your biggest problem, WHOLDER, your stuck in the PAST... I bet you still driving the first car you got while in high school. I bet your still wearing the 70's leisure suit to retro 70's disco clubs. I bet your still working your rubic's cube in your free time. I bet you still think leather pants are "cool"....... Welcome to the present my friend. You and Michael J. Fox need to get out of the time machine and quit making those trips back in the past.

I gave you that it is possible for a split this year, but you couldn't be happy with that. You are basing your opinion of a 3-1 split for region 6 on C-wood beating my team........Ain't gonna happen, Friend! I don't know how much of the game Mr. Young was able to see last night, but perhaps you might want to talk to him before you follow through with that prediction all week. Weeks worth of crow will take a while to eat.........I'll personally make sure of that!

Oh, before you rebuff that you heard the same thing last year, if you took the time to read my posts all year and not only the ones you decided to take issue with (which since I predicted your team losing have been most) I've stated numerous times that with 19 juniors last year we at Cascade knew this year would be our best shot at a playoff run so we'll soon see if those feelings were warranted! Good luck to M.P. I pray things work out that we get to come there in a couple of weeks! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That happens to be your biggest problem, WHOLDER, your stuck in the PAST... I bet you still driving the first car you got while in high school. I bet your still wearing the 70's leisure suit to retro 70's disco clubs. I bet your still working your rubic's cube in your free time. I bet you still think leather pants are "cool"....... Welcome to the present my friend. You and Michael J. Fox need to get out of the time machine and quit making those trips back in the past.

I gave you that it is possible for a split this year, but you couldn't be happy with that. You are basing your opinion of a 3-1 split for region 6 on C-wood beating my team........Ain't gonna happen, Friend! I don't know how much of the game Mr. Young was able to see last night, but perhaps you might want to talk to him before you follow through with that prediction all week. Weeks worth of crow will take a while to eat.........I'll personally make sure of that!

Oh, before you rebuff that you heard the same thing last year, if you took the time to read my posts all year and not only the ones you decided to take issue with (which since I predicted your team losing have been most) I've stated numerous times that with 19 juniors last year we at Cascade knew this year would be our best shot at a playoff run so we'll soon see if those feelings were warranted! Good luck to M.P. I pray things work out that we get to come there in a couple of weeks! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First of CASCADE11 it does matter to a hill of bean to you if I still have all that stuff. I may have the rubix cube here but I do know that you have the old magic 8 ball with you.

The fact is that 6A has owned 5A when it comes playoff time. You are the who has bragged on Cascade for the past couple of years. I maybe wrong here but I think you had them winning state last year & they got put out by Wayne Co. If I have to eat crow from my picks then I will & you will have nothing to do with it. I see the games the way I do & you see them another way. I took my loss aganist Moore Co with a grain of salt and moved on without any excuses.

Ahhhh the my region is better than your region talk. So lets see:

(1) Both #1 will win.

(2) Cascade will beat da wood. Collingwood doesn't seem to have the "it" from the PAST.

(3) WHH could come out with the win. Got to shake the loss off and get back to work.

I think region 5 takes 3 of 4 with McEwen being the sleeper. If the can contain Marco (which their D could if they played a complete game) They have a shot. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ahhhh the my region is better than your region talk. So lets see:

(1) Both #1 will win.

(2) Cascade will beat da wood. Collingwood doesn't seem to have the "it" from the PAST.

(3) WHH could come out with the win. Got to shake the loss off and get back to work.

I think region 5 takes 3 of 4 with McEwen being the sleeper. If the can contain Marco (which their D could if they played a complete game) They have a shot. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Contain him all you want, what are you going to do with the other backs or when he passes? By the way him being contained is 150 yards and 2 to 3 TD's. I gaurantee we won't overlook McEwen. They have a good program.